Three Olives Grape Vodka  uploaded by Jennifer R.Three Olives Grape Vodka  uploaded by Samantha M.

BY THREE OLIVES

Three Olives Grape Vodka has the aroma and taste of grape soda. Three Olives Grape Vodka is incredibly versatile - mix it with sprite, ginger ale, or club soda for a refreshing drink, or mix it in a fun cocktail. The flavors of Three Olives Grape Vodka work well in cosmopolitans or martinis. Send Three Olives Grape Vodka to your friends, family and corporate contacts for a tasty twist on vodka. see more...

Jackie Y.
Hastings, MN
One of my favorite vodkas!!! Love it with a sprite or ginger ale. Would try it with sparkling water. A little goes a long way flavor wise. Appealing packaging! I have brought to parties to share and would recommend to friends.
Carrie G.
I love this grape flavor vodka. It has a great clean grape taste. Bottle is unique and nice thick glass. I would definitely recommend this grape flavor vodka to anyone. It’s fairly priced and I found on sale a couple times.
Erin M.
Baltimore, MD
If I’m going to buy a flavored vodka, I tend to lean towards grape. Three Olives has the best grape flavor that I’ve found. It has just the right amount of grape flavor without it tasting like it is made by a candy company.
Saige T.
Cortland
I really like Three Olives Grape. I work for a marketing company that promotes alcohol and whenever I sample Three Olives, Grape is a favorite. It is good mixed with sprite. Kind of sweet for my liking but still delicious.
Jen C.
Charlotte
This stuff is off the chain! The grape flavor is pretty spot on for what you'd expect from a vodka! I love many of the Three Olives flavors, but this one is my favorite! If you're a fan of grapes, give this vodka a try!!
Gema W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
😍😍😍 I love this Stuff. I like 3 olive In general. I’m not a huge vodka fan but this is nice. Mix it with Red Bull. Or middle some grapes and lemons and mix it with sprite/club soda. It’s so amazing and refreshing!
Kristine T.
Fairhaven, MA
Love this vodka. It has a good flavoring and goes down smoothly. It’s perfect mixed with red bull or sprite. The price can be a little expensive but if you want a good vodka then it’s worth the money.
Sierra J.
Brookpark, OH
I wasn’t too fond of this flavor. To me it tasted like cough syrup. It was a good price, like all the other ones but I wasn’t too pleased with it. Won’t be getting again, unless I have a taste for some cough medicine
Laura T.
I love grape and this tastes just like grape I loved this so much with with cranberry Justice it’s almost like cran grape Juice when mixed together or great for Jell-O shots I would definitely buy this product again
Christine D.
Yummy!!! Added this to some grape soda and enjoyed incredibly! Can be a tad bubbly but still very good. Love the design of the bottles and isn’t overly expensive. Would definitely buy this and other flavors as well