BY THREE OLIVES

Three Olives Grape Vodka has the aroma and taste of grape soda. Three Olives Grape Vodka is incredibly versatile - mix it with sprite, ginger ale, or club soda for a refreshing drink, or mix it in a fun cocktail. The flavors of Three Olives Grape Vodka work well in cosmopolitans or martinis. Send Three Olives Grape Vodka to your friends, family and corporate contacts for a tasty twist on vodka. see more...

Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
I love Three Olives because it knows exactly what it is. I don't really buy this brand, but where I bartended Three Olives was in quite a few house specialties. Never in a million lives would I ever attempt this straight or even with only one mixer. I'm drowning it in a full cocktail. But it puts a strong yummy grape flavor in whatever you mix it in and is fairly cheap. Two wins!
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
I actually hate grape flavored anything unless it's actually a grape but this was my go to vodka when my customers wanted grape apes, grape and cranberry, purple haze, etc! Real grape flavor! One of my favorite regulars/friends who is a male, this is his all time favorite vodka and flavor! Men and woman would enjoy this without it being too "fruity."
Brittany G.
Charleston, SC
Oddly enough, above all other vodkas Three Olives Grape is my absolute go-to vodka. It is SO cheap, yet so smooth for a lesser quality vodka. It's definitely not for everyone; I recommend mixing this grape vodka with redbull to find the most satisfaction. Another option is sprite or soda water (I like sweet drinks). Love this product!
Kendra O.
Jupiter, FL
Nothing that says it’s grape flavored ever really tastes like grapes, and 3O’s grape infusion is no exception. This is an accurate and alcoholic version of grape Kool-Aid, with a strongly sweet nose those heavy, “purple” aromas. The taste is up-front with that sweet grapelike body, but the finish brings on a harsh, bitter character.
Taylor P.
Endicott, NY
Tastes great mixed with Sprite for a nice and refreshing summer drink. Has a true grape flavor reminiscent of a grape soda or lollipop, so would be an ideal choice for someone who enjoys a grape flavor. It is something different to try than your usual alcohol flavors and is refreshing at the same time.
Amanda L.
Michigan City, IN
Three Olives is so disgusting!!! Grape flavored vodka sounds awful as is, but this just made the reality worse than imagined. Robetussin tastes better than this stuff! The burn is awful, and the taste is even worse. Unless you're already very intoxicated, I wouldn't touch this stuff.
katy s.
This is my favorite vodka to pair with sprite or soda water. It does not have a fake grape taste like so many other grape flavored beverages do. It is one of the cheapest options for vodka and comes in such a variety of flavors! Grape hands down is my favorite flavor.
Rachel C.
Mc Donald, PA
Three olives grape smells awesome for starters and the taste doesn't disappoint it is a cheaper alternative for vodkas but it's a vodka I buy again and again for all occasions and drinks. The grape flavor is definitely my favorite, grape and club soda all the way!
Laura B.
Raleigh, NC
Three Olives Grape Vodka provides the perfect blend of flavor in Vodka.  It is still easily mixable with various mixers/liquors, but it can also be used to drink alone.  Three Olives Grape Vodka is also extremely smooth and surprisingly refreshing for a vodka!
Tara C.
Saint Charles, MO
I starting purchasing this after a friend brought it to a party. It tastes great with Sprite! We purchased this from our local grocery store and the price as great. I haven't purchased or drank this in a few years. I'm sure it still tastes the same.
DanieLa S.