Three Olives Grape Vodka  uploaded by Jennifer R.Three Olives Grape Vodka  uploaded by Samantha M.

BY THREE OLIVES

Three Olives Grape Vodka has the aroma and taste of grape soda. Three Olives Grape Vodka is incredibly versatile - mix it with sprite, ginger ale, or club soda for a refreshing drink, or mix it in a fun cocktail. The flavors of Three Olives Grape Vodka work well in cosmopolitans or martinis. Send Three Olives Grape Vodka to your friends, family and corporate contacts for a tasty twist on vodka. see more...

Brittany S.
West Dundee, IL
I’m a huge fan of grape and after being on a diet I had to cut my drink down to vodka soda waters instead of beer. It was nice mix to have the three olive grapes with soda water making it a lower calorie drink along with some great flavor.
Terri M.
Odenton, MD
This is your pretty basic vodka. I wouldn't drink this alone, I've only had it made with a drink (maybe) and I've definitely used this in Jello shots. I would recommend it for jello shots... And maybe a punch if you were on a budget.
Emily A.
Yakima
Three Olives grape is a classic. It was my first bottle as a 21 year old, it is affordable and great mixed with juice or pop. Definitely a great starter alcohol! I still buy it for nostalgia sake, never had a bad experience with it.
Jessica C.
Forked River, NJ
I love three olives! Pretty much any flavor really. The last flavor I happened to purchase was the grape. My favorite way to drink this is with water and crystal light packets. If you haven’t tried that combo you definitely should!
Suzanne R.
Clifton Park, NY
This is my favorite vodka hands down. This can be drank as a shot, on ice or mixed with anything (Red Bull is my favorite)
Comes in a nice classy bottle, you know exactly what you are getting with this product. Never disappoints!
Lea Joy A.
Casselberry , FL
Grape Bomb! My favorite shot or drink! I don’t usually like grape flavor but when you top this vodka with some red bull it makes and amazing flavor. It’s like the New Years alcohol free champagne... With the alcohol. My favorite.
Erin C.
Great flavor and easy to mix. I would say it’s in the middle price range and is worth the money. The grape is rather sweet but not in an over powering was. It definitely met my expectations and is one of my top choices when out.
Krystal D.
When I found this I was so excited. Only to get home, open the bottle, take a swig and ....taste no grapeynes 😞 other than the lack of grape flavor it was good though. If I ever bought it again I'd probably use it for jello shots.
Joanne R.
West Lawn, PA
I love this vodka, it has a smooth not too sweet taste it mixes well with red bull orin mixed drinks. It has a great price point and i would suggest it to other when looking for a new flavor to try. I would buy this item again.
Zekije L.
Delicious! One of my favorites when it comes to using it in mixed drinks. I prefer drinking it with sprite since the taste comes out more like a grape soda. It's so good. You definitely need to try it with sprite. Very smooth.