BY THREE OLIVES

Three Olives Grape Vodka has the aroma and taste of grape soda. Three Olives Grape Vodka is incredibly versatile - mix it with sprite, ginger ale, or club soda for a refreshing drink, or mix it in a fun cocktail. The flavors of Three Olives Grape Vodka work well in cosmopolitans or martinis. Send Three Olives Grape Vodka to your friends, family and corporate contacts for a tasty twist on vodka. see more...

Michelle G.
San Francisco
The Olives grape is delicious and it's the price I can afford. I really enjoy the strong grape flavor. Tastes just like grape bubble gum. Becareful because the great taste can fool you.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
This product tastes great and is not as harsh as others. I would recommend to someone who doesn't like a strong alcohol taste. It is a great vodka to mix with. It is also affordable.
Deborah B.
Higganum, Ct
I like to mix a flavored vodka with at bit of soda. I was not particularly thrilled with the grape flavor of this product. It had such a fake taste, not what I was hoping for.
My go to vodka! Always always always mix it with sprite. Usually can get it when out at a bar but not all of them carry it. Definitely prefer three olives over Smirnoff!
Kevin M.
The flavoring was just sweet enough and very reminiscent of a grape crush soda when paired with a tonic. A light and fun flavored vodka for very casual party settings.
Melanie M.
Taunton, MA
This is my go to drink for girls night! Mixed with sprite or soda water it tastes delicious. I knitted I can habe a few of these and still feel great in the morning!
Tyfannie R.
Richmond, VA
Usually with grape flavoring always taste a little artificial but this was really good. I have never tried other brands but I will be buying this brand from now on
Eryn M.
Oxford, MS
Have you ever had a drink called the Purple Gatorade? If not, go buy yourself a bottle of this ad make one! Its so sweet and tart and goes well with sprite!
Lauren T.
Chicopee, MA
This grape vodka is great for mixed drinks. I love it with seltzer, ginger ale OR Red Bull. I guess monster would be good too but I hate monster, what I don't hate is three olives grape. You should try it.
Marquita S.
Richton Park, IL
There is no aftertaste and no burn, and pretty smooth. I really didn't taste the grape on my initial taste but you can get a hint of it.. It mixes well with any drink