Three Olives Grape Vodka  uploaded by Samantha M.

BY THREE OLIVES #70 in Vodka

Three Olives Grape Vodka has the aroma and taste of grape soda. Three Olives Grape Vodka is incredibly versatile - mix it with sprite, ginger ale, or club soda for a refreshing drink, or mix it in a fun cocktail. The flavors of Three Olives Grape Vodka work well in cosmopolitans or martinis. Send Three Olives Grape Vodka to your friends, family and corporate contacts for a tasty twist on vodka. see more...

Tara T.
Great flavor it’s so good I buy three olives grape vodka all the time over any other brand I love using it for grape bombs I choose three olives over any competitors definitely buying again love the taste
Victoria R.
Dayton
This voka is light in taste and extra smooth going down. I have only used this in mix drinks. Therefore I am not sure how it would taste just as shots. I can say no hang overs the next day. Which is what we all want to avoid. I love grape flavored drinks!
Fae A.
I have drank way too much of this haha. It’s amazing paired with sprite. It’s my go to drink if I’m unsure of what the bar carries and most places have this. It’s really good and slightly reminds me of the grape cough syrup I enjoyed to take as a kid lol!
Jordan M.
Honestly this tasted like cough syrup to me.

Mixed it with sprite to see if that would help but it really didn’t. Flavored vodkas aren’t my favorite.  If you like flavored drinks and like grape then this might not be bad for you.
Emily B.
Utica
They discontinued this flavor which was so sad. The bottle was pretty and sleek and the pricing was affordable! It was so delicious mixed with sprite, it tasted like grape Gatorade. I used to suggest it all the time. Sad they took it off the shelves
Alexis W.
I love the three olives vodka! It’s probably one of the best kinds I have had. I love that it tastes just like fruit loops. It’s super smooth compared to others that I’ve tried! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes a fun drink!
Alyssa F.
Looking for something different? I love Three Olives infused vodkas - they have such a great variety of unique flavors. Grape is one of my favorites to mix with sprite or shake into a martini. Its not too sweet and has such a yummy flavor.
Sarah P.
sanford
I love all of the three olives flavors, they’re very lively! Fun to try the different flavors together. Also makes really delicious Jell-O shots! Three Olives Grape Vodka JELL-O Mixchief Color Changing Gelatin Grape
Terri M.
Odenton, MD
This is your pretty basic vodka. I wouldn't drink this alone, I've only had it made with a drink (maybe) and I've definitely used this in Jello shots. I would recommend it for jello shots... And maybe a punch if you were on a budget.
Kristin R.
Macclenny , FL
Mmm. Mix half of this with water & a splash of apple sour mixer. Best stuff ever. Wasn't disappointed at all. Easily affordable. I am a repeat customer of this product! Completely overall satisfied with all of Three Olives products.