Three Olives Grape Vodka  uploaded by Jennifer R.Three Olives Grape Vodka  uploaded by Samantha M.

BY THREE OLIVES

Three Olives Grape Vodka has the aroma and taste of grape soda. Three Olives Grape Vodka is incredibly versatile - mix it with sprite, ginger ale, or club soda for a refreshing drink, or mix it in a fun cocktail. The flavors of Three Olives Grape Vodka work well in cosmopolitans or martinis. Send Three Olives Grape Vodka to your friends, family and corporate contacts for a tasty twist on vodka. see more...

Chelsea P.
Arcadia, FL
This is my go to drink if I am going out to have a drink. This vodka a sprite tastes just like grape soda. Really if your not careful you’ll be feeling tipsy pretty quickly,because they go down so easy.
Eymi A.
Visalia, CA
Surprisingly really tasty. Lots of flavor so you don’t really feel like you’re drinking a lot. You do get what you pay for. Bottling is nice and simple. Would recommend to my friends and family members.
Tara W.
State College
Three Olives Grape is my favorite! The grape flavor is perfect! This is my go to flavor and you can’t go wrong with it! The price is right and it is available all the time! I would definitely buy again
Jessica F.
Peoria
Love the Three Olives Grape vodka. Has a smooth taste & mixes well with other drinks. Have purchased it multiple times & it's one of my husband's favorite vodkas. Would definitely recommend to others.
Hayli W.
Saint Petersburg
This is so good it honestly tastes like grape gum! I’ve tried some of the other grape vodkas and this is definitely true to flavor, it is totally affordable and worth every penny. I will repurchase.
Mary K.
San antonio , TX
If you like grape this is the way to go. My aunt drinks it with grape koolaid and you can't tell there is any vodka in it! I'm not too big of a fan of the grape flavor but it doesn't taste too bad
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I did a review of Three Olives Cherry Vodka and I would have to say pretty much the same as I did for that review.  This is a great vodka to be chased with Red Bull (called a "grape bomb").  So good.  I recommend the cherry flavor as well.  I used to do Jager bombs till I came upon these flavored vodkas and have to say these taste much better.
Sarah V.
Tigard
This is such a unique vodka. Refreshing with soda water and tastes like candy. Expect more of a grape popsicle flavor rather than a natural grape juice flavor. I absolutely love this!!!
Alondra C.
Tampa
It’s okay, not my favorite. Tastes like candy grapes and not real grapes. The taste is a little overwhelming in my opinion. When mixed drinks are made with this , I taste this the most.
Lacey D.
Albuquerque
Three Olives is another okay brand for mixing. I would never make a martini from this. Great in red bull. Don't drink too many or you will hurt the next day. At least I always did!