BY THREE OLIVES

Three Olives Grape Vodka has the aroma and taste of grape soda. Three Olives Grape Vodka is incredibly versatile - mix it with sprite, ginger ale, or club soda for a refreshing drink, or mix it in a fun cocktail. The flavors of Three Olives Grape Vodka work well in cosmopolitans or martinis. Send Three Olives Grape Vodka to your friends, family and corporate contacts for a tasty twist on vodka. see more...

Lauren C.
Hunlock Creek
This is my absolute favorite vodka. The flavor isn't that medicine tasting grape like some are. I would highly recommend this to anyone. I purchase this no matter where I am bar or liquor store. This is very affordable and usually can find on sale.
Alyssa F.
Looking for something different? I love Three Olives infused vodkas - they have such a great variety of unique flavors. Grape is one of my favorites to mix with sprite or shake into a martini. Its not too sweet and has such a yummy flavor.
Sarah P.
sanford
I love all of the three olives flavors, they’re very lively! Fun to try the different flavors together. Also makes really delicious Jell-O shots! Three Olives Grape Vodka JELL-O Mixchief Color Changing Gelatin Grape
Morgan D.
Anderson, SC
I think this vodka is alright. I used to drink it more back in the day when i wasn't so sure about drinks. It's very affordable which is the biggest selling point in my opinion. If you're looking to make cheap drinks- this is for you!
Chloe D.
Burlington, IA
I love three olives and I love how they make all their bottles look so cute. I like this grape flavored vodka mixed with sprite or something like that, it makes for a delicious mixed drink. Three olives is an affordable brand as well.
Kristin R.
Macclenny , FL
Mmm. Mix half of this with water & a splash of apple sour mixer. Best stuff ever. Wasn't disappointed at all. Easily affordable. I am a repeat customer of this product! Completely overall satisfied with all of Three Olives products.
Ashley B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This was a staple for me when I started drinking because I love grape flavor and it's great with Sprite or club soda, ends up tasting a lot like grape soda which is one of my favorites haha. It's also moderately priced which is nice since I rarely want to spend money on liquor for at home unless I'm entertaining.
Joanne R.
West Lawn, PA
I love this vodka, it has a smooth not too sweet taste it mixes well with red bull orin mixed drinks. It has a great price point and i would suggest it to other when looking for a new flavor to try. I would buy this item again.
Zekije L.
Delicious! One of my favorites when it comes to using it in mixed drinks. I prefer drinking it with sprite since the taste comes out more like a grape soda. It's so good. You definitely need to try it with sprite. Very smooth.
Andreana S.
El Mirage
Definitely for mixing into something like sprite. Not for straight shooting or on the rocks. Burns going down and has a slightly paint thinner like aftertaste. If you drown it out with enough sprite or juice it's tolerable
DanieLa S.