Three Olives Grape Vodka  uploaded by Jennifer R.Three Olives Grape Vodka  uploaded by Samantha M.

BY THREE OLIVES #57 in Vodka

Three Olives Grape Vodka has the aroma and taste of grape soda. Three Olives Grape Vodka is incredibly versatile - mix it with sprite, ginger ale, or club soda for a refreshing drink, or mix it in a fun cocktail. The flavors of Three Olives Grape Vodka work well in cosmopolitans or martinis. Send Three Olives Grape Vodka to your friends, family and corporate contacts for a tasty twist on vodka. see more...

stephanie d.
Houston
If you love grapes and you love vodka, this is the stuff for you. I don't often pick up flavored vodka, but when I do, I see this one as a pretty top choice. My sister first introduced me to the three olives brand. I like to mix this with sprite. I also find this less sweet than other flavored vodkas are.
Katie F.
Vienna
This vodka was alright, however I wasn’t a fan of flavor. Something other than grape might change my opinion. I bought it from the local liquor store. I didn’t think the brand was as smooth as other brands. This was my first time buying this product, I would consider buying again in a different flavor.
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
Love Love Love this flavor!!!! I love Purple so much more though, but Grape seems to continue to win over the market and availability. This is a very sweet a strong flavor. I mix it with tonic or sprite, or just take it as a chilled shot. I am pretty hooked on this flavor!!! I recommend it a lot.
Stacie E.
Grandview, MO
I love this grape flavour of Three Olives because it reminds me of a drink my friend mother Inlaw who was a bartender back in the day. And she used to make this drink called dirty ash tray and this Taste just like it. Grape koolaid nice and smooth but be careful when standing up.
Jamie V.
San Jose
It’s delicious! This vodka is so well balanced that you can order a plain club soda water to pair with it for a nice cocktail. It’s affordable for anyone who’s looking for a good vodka and the flavor is soooo good. I would highly recommend this brand!
Monique S.
Bloomsburg
This vodka packs a huge punch of grape flavor in every sip. The flavor tasted much less artificial than alternatives. The packaging made me think grape. Very affordable product while still maintaining quality. I am a repeat consumer on many occasions.
Holly M.
Churchville, MD
Fantastic! Love the tastes of real grape! Not too sour but the right amount of sweet. Goes great with an energy drink! Amazingly smooth for the price. This brand never disappoints me and I usually recommend their flavored vodka over other brands
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
I love this grape flavored vodka - it makes amazing drinks!! Its great for shots, cocktails and mixed drinks, not too mention jello shots as well. So many different flavors to choose from aside from this one. I definitely recommend!!!
Kara M.
Lancaster, OH
The grape flavor almost tasted like cough syrup but that’s what I almost expect from all grape tasting alcohol. The packaging definitely caught my eye with the purple and grapes all over. I would choose other flavors over the grape.
Brittany A.
Boston
I enjoyed this alcohol. As I am not a huge fan of this brand, I thought the flavoring was wonderful. I normally do not like grape flavored things but this one was so crisp and really delicious. I could make some great drinks with it