Three Olives Grape Vodka  uploaded by Samantha M.

BY THREE OLIVES #89 in Vodka

Three Olives Grape Vodka has the aroma and taste of grape soda. Three Olives Grape Vodka is incredibly versatile - mix it with sprite, ginger ale, or club soda for a refreshing drink, or mix it in a fun cocktail. The flavors of Three Olives Grape Vodka work well in cosmopolitans or martinis. Send Three Olives Grape Vodka to your friends, family and corporate contacts for a tasty twist on vodka. see more...

Katie F.
Vienna
This vodka was alright, however I wasn’t a fan of flavor. Something other than grape might change my opinion. I bought it from the local liquor store. I didn’t think the brand was as smooth as other brands. This was my first time buying this product, I would consider buying again in a different flavor.
Ashley W.
Loretto
This vodka was very common in night's clubs a few years back . It is not my favorite vodka. I only ever drank it because it was what was offered. If it was all I had i would drink and I have before but defentily not my go to or even requested. I would even prefer Smirnoff before this.
patty w.
I absolutely love grape flavored things. This was no different. I used this instead of regular vodka to change up my normal vodka soda. There's no bad after taste and it's not too sweet. If you'd like a bit of a sweeter drink I recommend mixing it with sprite instead.
Janine Z.
Annapolis
This is perfect for a grape bomb. It tastes good and goes down smoothly but I wouldn’t ever drink it mixed with soda or anything. It’s rather sweet. But pair it with some red bull and you’ll be the life of the party! This and the cherry flavor are perfect for bombs!
Anne C.
Woodbury, MN
Great with mixed drinks! Also have used in grape apes... so delicious! It meet all my expectations, not too over flavored. Great drink, can’t think of a better drink for a GNO. Fun and colorful bottle definitely would recommend this drink to others!
Victoria R.
Dayton
This voka is light in taste and extra smooth going down. I have only used this in mix drinks. Therefore I am not sure how it would taste just as shots. I can say no hang overs the next day. Which is what we all want to avoid. I love grape flavored drinks!
Brittany M.
I’m a huge fan of grape and after being on a diet I had to cut my drink down to vodka soda waters instead of beer. It was nice mix to have the three olive grapes with soda water making it a lower calorie drink along with some great flavor.
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
I love this grape flavored vodka - it makes amazing drinks!! Its great for shots, cocktails and mixed drinks, not too mention jello shots as well. So many different flavors to choose from aside from this one. I definitely recommend!!!
Terri M.
Odenton, MD
This is your pretty basic vodka. I wouldn't drink this alone, I've only had it made with a drink (maybe) and I've definitely used this in Jello shots. I would recommend it for jello shots... And maybe a punch if you were on a budget.
Jessica C.
Forked River, NJ
I love three olives! Pretty much any flavor really. The last flavor I happened to purchase was the grape. My favorite way to drink this is with water and crystal light packets. If you haven’t tried that combo you definitely should!