BY THREE OLIVES

Three Olives Grape Vodka has the aroma and taste of grape soda. Three Olives Grape Vodka is incredibly versatile - mix it with sprite, ginger ale, or club soda for a refreshing drink, or mix it in a fun cocktail. The flavors of Three Olives Grape Vodka work well in cosmopolitans or martinis. Send Three Olives Grape Vodka to your friends, family and corporate contacts for a tasty twist on vodka. see more...

Jessica K.
Mays Landing
Three Olives is definitely my top brand of vodka. Three Olives has made so many types of flavor a over the past few years. They are so very creative and they always seem to amaze me with every creative new flavor that they come out with. Three Olives Grape is an original flavor, however, it is so delicious. The grape flavoring is not overwhelming at all. Three Olives put the perfect amount of grape flavoring and sugars in their recipe. Sometimes when I try a flavored vodka, it has way too much sugar in it, but not Three Olives Vodkas! they put the perfect amount of sugars and flavoring in their recipe.
Elisha  O.
Marseilles, IL
Absolutely love mixing this with sprite! This is the best high quality flavored vodka I’ve ever had. It’s so smooth and I️ have to be careful because the taste is so good I️ don’t even feel like I’m having an alcoholic beverage Three Olives Grape Vodka
Kristina B.
This makes the best grape bomb vodka choice. Mix it with red bull and you can have a quick shooter that goes down smoothly. One of the cheaper versions of vodka flavors out there. Delicious as a mixer with sprite even. Would buy again as a tailgate drink.
Larry W.
Norton
This was recommended to me from a friend of mine and I enjoy it as much as three olives cherry. Mixes well great at parties and most people like it. Doesn’t have harsh taste of cheaper vodkas that I’ve had in past
Individuality J.
The only thing better than grape soda is grape Vodka! This Three Olives grape Vodka is the perfect infusion with grapes and vodka. Simply perfect mixed with sprite over ice during a night out with the girls.  Great for those of us who like the vodka taste without the bite!
Nicolette N.
I love this Vodka especially when you add sprite or Sierra Mist to create a fun summertime or anytime drink. Nothing like a refreshing drink to make the end of the day or week much more fun and relaxing.
Sophia S.
Two words: Sophia Loren. Grape vodka, lemonade and a maraschino cherry. I have the ladies addicted to this drink and it's a must on girls night out. I've only had this the "Sophia Loren" way, as I haven't found another way to drink this flavored vodka that I enjoy. It has a bit of a rubbing alcohol after taste when sipped alone, or over ice. The price is great!
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I only have this a 3 because I truly had a bad experience with this oh dear was it bad lol the flavor is there by far but this is deff 1000000% a creeper I mixed it with sprite and before I knew it I was kissing the porcelain goddess...never again....however I do recommend you try it lol very reasonably priced for how much you get out of it!
Lindsey T.
Ferndale, MI
I have to preface this by saying that I am very hit or miss when it comes to grape flavor.  This one was a total miss for me.  The alcohol flavor in combination with the artificial grape flavor was tough to get past for me.  I do love many of their other flavors and the price is so reasonable, but I would never try this flavor again.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
My mother in law is a huge fan of Bree olives vodka. When we visit she always wants us to try a different flavor. She had is try the grape with a few other ingredients and it wasn't bad. I am always hesitant on grape flavor a bc a lot of time they can taste extremely fake but this has a solid fresh taste to it.