BY THREE OLIVES #99 in Vodka

Three Olives Grape Vodka has the aroma and taste of grape soda. Three Olives Grape Vodka is incredibly versatile - mix it with sprite, ginger ale, or club soda for a refreshing drink, or mix it in a fun cocktail. The flavors of Three Olives Grape Vodka work well in cosmopolitans or martinis. Send Three Olives Grape Vodka to your friends, family and corporate contacts for a tasty twist on vodka. see more...

Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Mays Landing
Three Olives is definitely my top brand of vodka. Three Olives has made so many types of flavor a over the past few years. They are so very creative and they always seem to amaze me with every creative new flavor that they come out with. Three Olives Grape is an original flavor, however, it is so delicious. The grape flavoring is not overwhelming at all. Three Olives put the perfect amount of grape flavoring and sugars in their recipe. Sometimes when I try a flavored vodka, it has way too much sugar in it, but not Three Olives Vodkas! they put the perfect amount of sugars and flavoring in their recipe.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Greenville
Three Olives is a very smooth vodka. The grape is delicious and smooth straight, or mixed. Try mixing it with lemonade, or over ice with a squeeze of lemon or lime. I purchased mine at the local liquor store, and compared to others, this is one of the top tasting vodkas. A little pricey, but worth every penny. If you haven't tried Three Olives Grape Vodka yet, get to a liquor store now!
Emiley H.
Emiley H.
delray beach, FL
Your first thought is probably cough syrup, but this is actually a delicious grape vodka. It's affordable and easy to drink. You can purchase at any liquor store and isn't hard to find. I like to mix this with their cherry flavor (it's called a SweetTart!). Definitely recommend giving it a shot the next time you're out having spirits (it's also great as a martini!) and then purchase a bottle for shelf at home.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Two words: Sophia Loren. Grape vodka, lemonade and a maraschino cherry. I have the ladies addicted to this drink and it's a must on girls night out. I've only had this the "Sophia Loren" way, as I haven't found another way to drink this flavored vodka that I enjoy. It has a bit of a rubbing alcohol after taste when sipped alone, or over ice. The price is great!
Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
I love Three Olives because it knows exactly what it is. I don't really buy this brand, but where I bartended Three Olives was in quite a few house specialties. Never in a million lives would I ever attempt this straight or even with only one mixer. I'm drowning it in a full cocktail. But it puts a strong yummy grape flavor in whatever you mix it in and is fairly cheap. Two wins!
Erica A.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
I actually hate grape flavored anything unless it's actually a grape but this was my go to vodka when my customers wanted grape apes, grape and cranberry, purple haze, etc! Real grape flavor! One of my favorite regulars/friends who is a male, this is his all time favorite vodka and flavor! Men and woman would enjoy this without it being too "fruity."
Kendra O.
Kendra O.
Jupiter, FL
Nothing that says it’s grape flavored ever really tastes like grapes, and 3O’s grape infusion is no exception. This is an accurate and alcoholic version of grape Kool-Aid, with a strongly sweet nose those heavy, “purple” aromas. The taste is up-front with that sweet grapelike body, but the finish brings on a harsh, bitter character.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Charleston, SC
Oddly enough, above all other vodkas Three Olives Grape is my absolute go-to vodka. It is SO cheap, yet so smooth for a lesser quality vodka. It's definitely not for everyone; I recommend mixing this grape vodka with redbull to find the most satisfaction. Another option is sprite or soda water (I like sweet drinks). Love this product!
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I only have this a 3 because I truly had a bad experience with this oh dear was it bad lol the flavor is there by far but this is deff 1000000% a creeper I mixed it with sprite and before I knew it I was kissing the porcelain goddess...never again....however I do recommend you try it lol very reasonably priced for how much you get out of it!
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Ferndale, MI
I have to preface this by saying that I am very hit or miss when it comes to grape flavor.  This one was a total miss for me.  The alcohol flavor in combination with the artificial grape flavor was tough to get past for me.  I do love many of their other flavors and the price is so reasonable, but I would never try this flavor again.