Three Olives Grape Vodka  uploaded by Jennifer R.Three Olives Grape Vodka  uploaded by Samantha M.

BY THREE OLIVES

Three Olives Grape Vodka has the aroma and taste of grape soda. Three Olives Grape Vodka is incredibly versatile - mix it with sprite, ginger ale, or club soda for a refreshing drink, or mix it in a fun cocktail. The flavors of Three Olives Grape Vodka work well in cosmopolitans or martinis. Send Three Olives Grape Vodka to your friends, family and corporate contacts for a tasty twist on vodka. see more...

stephanie d.
Houston
If you love grapes and you love vodka, this is the stuff for you. I don't often pick up flavored vodka, but when I do, I see this one as a pretty top choice. My sister first introduced me to the three olives brand. I like to mix this with sprite. I also find this less sweet than other flavored vodkas are.
Katie F.
Vienna
This vodka was alright, however I wasn’t a fan of flavor. Something other than grape might change my opinion. I bought it from the local liquor store. I didn’t think the brand was as smooth as other brands. This was my first time buying this product, I would consider buying again in a different flavor.
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
Love Love Love this flavor!!!! I love Purple so much more though, but Grape seems to continue to win over the market and availability. This is a very sweet a strong flavor. I mix it with tonic or sprite, or just take it as a chilled shot. I am pretty hooked on this flavor!!! I recommend it a lot.
Emily B.
Scranton, PA
Wonderful grape taste, not too much burn. Almost tastes like grape koolaid. I have bought this brand on many different occasions because it is so smooth to me. I also like the bottles simple design. I would absolutely purchase this product again, in any of the flavors offered
Riley S.
Magna, UT
It tastes kinda cheap but it works well in mixed drinks. I like three olives because it tastes alright and it’s a real decent price. Usually on sale at my local liquor store so it’s worth the buy. I prefer the loopy flavor however as it tastes exactly like Froot Loops.
Monique S.
Bloomsburg
This vodka packs a huge punch of grape flavor in every sip. The flavor tasted much less artificial than alternatives. The packaging made me think grape. Very affordable product while still maintaining quality. I am a repeat consumer on many occasions.
Elyse K.
Mesa, AZ
Grape vodka mixed with pineapple juice is one of my favorites. I used to get grape and strawberry three olives vodka all the time. They are very smooth and easy to drink. The bottles are beautiful. I’ve recommended three olives to everyone that I know.
Shelly B.
San Jose
Purchased at: Target
I love this flavored vodka! Then again I love anything that is grape flavored. This went well in grape Jell-O shots as well as with soda water and ginger ale! Would highly recommend this to any of my friends that are looking for a great flavored vodka
Charis Q.
Norfolk, VA
This is good if you are mixing other things with it. Otherwise, it tastes like cough syrup. It is a good value though especially if you aren’t using a lot of it. I probably would not buy it again since I am not a big fan of sugary drinks these days!
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
I love this grape flavored vodka - it makes amazing drinks!! Its great for shots, cocktails and mixed drinks, not too mention jello shots as well. So many different flavors to choose from aside from this one. I definitely recommend!!!