BY THREE OLIVES #96 in Vodka

Three Olives Grape Vodka has the aroma and taste of grape soda. Three Olives Grape Vodka is incredibly versatile - mix it with sprite, ginger ale, or club soda for a refreshing drink, or mix it in a fun cocktail. The flavors of Three Olives Grape Vodka work well in cosmopolitans or martinis. Send Three Olives Grape Vodka to your friends, family and corporate contacts for a tasty twist on vodka. see more...

Terri M.
Odenton, MD
This is your pretty basic vodka. I wouldn't drink this alone, I've only had it made with a drink (maybe) and I've definitely used this in Jello shots. I would recommend it for jello shots... And maybe a punch if you were on a budget.
Allison G.
Jacksonville
I love that three olives has so many flavors of vodka but is still a good quality vodka. If I am looking for a flavored vodka three olives is always my go to. And I love that a lot of bars run specials with it
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Looking for a good mixer with friends- try this with Sprite! It has a similar taste to grape soda, so be careful to not have too much! Would purchase again and can usually get for around $20 at grocery store.
Individuality J.
The only thing better than grape soda is grape Vodka! This Three Olives grape Vodka is the perfect infusion with grapes and vodka. Simply perfect mixed with sprite over ice during a night out with the girls.  Great for those of us who like the vodka taste without the bite!
sidney C.
Point Marion
Great cherry flavor, great to mix with soda. Repeat Customer. All Three Olives flavored vodkas I’ve used have been great. Very affordable. Not disappointing, very tasty & delicious. I am overall satisified.
Kristen W.
Grand Blanc, MI
Not my favorite but a family member loves Three Olives Grape with sugar free Red Bull so we purchased it for him! It is a good flavor we buy it at our local liquor store and will buy it for him again.
Mary K.
San Antonio, TX
If you like grape this is the way to go. My aunt drinks it with grape koolaid and you can't tell there is any vodka in it! I'm not too big of a fan of the grape flavor but it doesn't taste too bad
Sophia S.
Two words: Sophia Loren. Grape vodka, lemonade and a maraschino cherry. I have the ladies addicted to this drink and it's a must on girls night out. I've only had this the "Sophia Loren" way, as I haven't found another way to drink this flavored vodka that I enjoy. It has a bit of a rubbing alcohol after taste when sipped alone, or over ice. The price is great!
Lindsey T.
Ferndale, MI
I have to preface this by saying that I am very hit or miss when it comes to grape flavor.  This one was a total miss for me.  The alcohol flavor in combination with the artificial grape flavor was tough to get past for me.  I do love many of their other flavors and the price is so reasonable, but I would never try this flavor again.
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville , NJ
My friends and i renamed this 99 headaches.... we all blacked out on this. i drank this once at college and we chased it with red bull... you know how that goes. i mean if your goal is to get drunk quick this is your go to. but it burned going down not really smooth but again it got you to that level really quick.