BY THREE OLIVES #96 in Vodka

Three Olives Grape Vodka has the aroma and taste of grape soda. Three Olives Grape Vodka is incredibly versatile - mix it with sprite, ginger ale, or club soda for a refreshing drink, or mix it in a fun cocktail. The flavors of Three Olives Grape Vodka work well in cosmopolitans or martinis. Send Three Olives Grape Vodka to your friends, family and corporate contacts for a tasty twist on vodka. see more...

Victoria R.
Dayton
This voka is light in taste and extra smooth going down. I have only used this in mix drinks. Therefore I am not sure how it would taste just as shots. I can say no hang overs the next day. Which is what we all want to avoid. I love grape flavored drinks!
Terri M.
Odenton, MD
This is your pretty basic vodka. I wouldn't drink this alone, I've only had it made with a drink (maybe) and I've definitely used this in Jello shots. I would recommend it for jello shots... And maybe a punch if you were on a budget.
Kristyn M.
Sandusky , OH
Just yuck. I tried this because I love grapes and I did not like it. I tried it with sprite and even grape pop lol. My friend and I bought the small bottles and I did finish it because I kept adding more pop. Wouldn’t recommend.
Katelyn F.
Not a huge fan of grape. Love the vodka but probably wouldn’t purchase it a lot. Would rather have something sweeter. It’s good if you mix it into a drink with a bunch of other drinks in it. Would buy it if needed
Allison G.
Jacksonville
I love that three olives has so many flavors of vodka but is still a good quality vodka. If I am looking for a flavored vodka three olives is always my go to. And I love that a lot of bars run specials with it
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Looking for a good mixer with friends- try this with Sprite! It has a similar taste to grape soda, so be careful to not have too much! Would purchase again and can usually get for around $20 at grocery store.
Individuality J.
The only thing better than grape soda is grape Vodka! This Three Olives grape Vodka is the perfect infusion with grapes and vodka. Simply perfect mixed with sprite over ice during a night out with the girls.  Great for those of us who like the vodka taste without the bite!
sidney C.
Point Marion
Great cherry flavor, great to mix with soda. Repeat Customer. All Three Olives flavored vodkas I’ve used have been great. Very affordable. Not disappointing, very tasty & delicious. I am overall satisified.
Jamie J.
Colora, MD
Grape bombs are made best with three olives grape vodka! Yum! It is somewhat sweet so you get a perfect grape taste without the harshness of liquor. I am a former bartender and this was a bar favorite!
Kristen W.
Grand Blanc, MI
Not my favorite but a family member loves Three Olives Grape with sugar free Red Bull so we purchased it for him! It is a good flavor we buy it at our local liquor store and will buy it for him again.