BY THREE OLIVES #97 in Vodka

• Very interesting bottle, anyone have feed back on this vodka ?3 Answers
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Happy Hour Expert
Mix with soda water on ice and a splash of sweet and sour mix to make what Floridians like to call a "Grape Gatorade". Yum! Three Olives is good for a decent inexpensive (flavored) vodka. There's more than 20 different flavors that you can't go wrong with.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Grape vodka and Sprite is my absolute go to drink...tastes exactly like grape pop. I've tried pretty much all the grape vodkas and this one takes the cake. No real "alcohol taste" to it which makes it a winner in my book. And it's cheap!
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
I was introduced to this drink some years ago. And I was pleasantly surprised. The flavor that you buy is exactly what you will be tasting. I think the grape and the cherry are the best.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I was surprised to like this since I don't like grape flavoring. I mixed it with cranberry juice and it was excellent.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Hilton, NY
Three olives grape is so good! I love this mixed with cold sprite or 7 up. If you like grape, you will love this!
Julie S.
Julie S.
Love this grape vodka splashed with sprite! Makes a great spritzer that tastes great!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
First thought was that it smelled like a purple Pixie Stix, there is no alcohol burn on the nose. It does not taste at all like fresh grapes. It kinda tastes like a flat sugar free grape soda. However, the grape flavor is a copycat so good that your imagination can almost sense the sweetness you'd taste I a grape soda from the smell alone. It has medium body that rounds out on the palate without harshness.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Springfield, NJ
This was first introduced to me by a great friend who would mix this Three Olives Grape Vodka with Sprite! The first time I tasted it I was shocked at how easy and enjoyable it was to drink yet it had me feeling great for a few hours! I'm officially hooked and that says a lot because typically I'm not a huge fan of grape flavored things. :)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Mc Calla, AL
Three olives along with a few other vodkas are on the top of my list! It's totally affordable and not pricey. Three olives is very light and refreshing mixed with soda water and a lemon. I purchased it from the abc store. I highly recommend this product especially if you like refreshing drinks with a hint of your favorite fruit!
Abby C.
Abby C.
East Moline, IL
Happy Hour Expert
Three Olives Grape Vodka is the best vodka you can get.  It tastes great with either sprite, cranberry or my personal favorite:  water with a splash of cranberry.  It is sweet and makes the perfect "something sweet" drink when bartending and the girl doesn't know what she wants.  You can't go wrong with grape vodka, yum!
Ashleigh J.
Ashleigh J.
Happy Hour Expert
Any drink suggestions using Three Olives Grape Vodka?
Edith J.
Edith J.
Bronx, NY
I wonder is this taste good?
Cecilia P.
Cecilia P.
Sweden
Is it easy to taste the grape ?
Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Does this vodka taste sweet?
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
WHAT'S YOUR favorite thing to mix this with? Can't wait to try it!