BY THREE OLIVES #92 in Vodka

• Does this vodka taste sweet?4 Answers
  • Very interesting bottle, anyone have feed back on this vodka ?3 Answers
Jenay K.
Jenay K.
If you get Three Olives Grape get this one. Don't make the mistake and get "purple". This one is sweet just like a grape. It isn't expensive and can be found at just about any store that sells alcohol. I would buy again in a heartbeat. I would recommend to all.
Kelley O.
Kelley O.
Three Olives Grape Vodka is by far one of my favorite brands for the grape flavoring. It almost tastes like you're drinking Kool-Aid. I highly recommend it. Its perfect for mixing and making Jell-O shots! It goes down so smoothly and you can't beat the price.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Happy Hour Expert
Mix with soda water on ice and a splash of sweet and sour mix to make what Floridians like to call a "Grape Gatorade". Yum! Three Olives is good for a decent inexpensive (flavored) vodka. There's more than 20 different flavors that you can't go wrong with.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Grape vodka and Sprite is my absolute go to drink...tastes exactly like grape pop. I've tried pretty much all the grape vodkas and this one takes the cake. No real "alcohol taste" to it which makes it a winner in my book. And it's cheap!
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
I was introduced to this drink some years ago. And I was pleasantly surprised. The flavor that you buy is exactly what you will be tasting. I think the grape and the cherry are the best.
Paula-Grace B.
Paula-Grace B.
SYRACUSE, UT
Really good value vodka. The grape flavor is nice and it doesn't have the harsh bite that other vodka in its price range. As always, tastes best chilled.

Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I was surprised to like this since I don't like grape flavoring. I mixed it with cranberry juice and it was excellent.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Hilton, NY
Three olives grape is so good! I love this mixed with cold sprite or 7 up. If you like grape, you will love this!
Julie S.
Julie S.
Love this grape vodka splashed with sprite! Makes a great spritzer that tastes great!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
First thought was that it smelled like a purple Pixie Stix, there is no alcohol burn on the nose. It does not taste at all like fresh grapes. It kinda tastes like a flat sugar free grape soda. However, the grape flavor is a copycat so good that your imagination can almost sense the sweetness you'd taste I a grape soda from the smell alone. It has medium body that rounds out on the palate without harshness.
Ashleigh J.
Ashleigh J.
Any drink suggestions using Three Olives Grape Vodka?
Edith J.
Edith J.
Bronx, NY
I wonder is this taste good?
Cecilia P.
Cecilia P.
Sweden
Is it easy to taste the grape ?
Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Does this vodka taste sweet?
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
WHAT'S YOUR favorite thing to mix this with? Can't wait to try it!