BY THREE OLIVES #72 in Vodka

• Does this vodka taste sweet?4 Answers
  • Very interesting bottle, anyone have feed back on this vodka ?3 Answers
Nicole S.
Lancaster, PA
This was first introduced to me by a great friend who would mix this Three Olives Grape Vodka with Sprite! The first time I tasted it I was shocked at how easy and enjoyable it was to drink yet it had me feeling great for a few hours! I'm officially hooked and that says a lot because typically I'm not a huge fan of grape flavored things. :)
Danielle E.
Midland, TX
Love this! Just mix it with sprite and it tastes like those grape pixy stix I had as a kid. I love this brand because their flavors are so fun and I haven‚Äôt met one I didn‚Äôt like ūü§∑‚Äć‚ôÄÔłŹ ūüėā
Josie J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is very over priced.  I think that the main attraction here it that it looks like an expensive bottle and the vodka itself is not colored.  It might as well be colored, it isn't that much better than UV vodka.  YUCK.  I would not recommend mixing with sprite either, you might as well have a grape soda.
Emily B.
I have yet to find a three olives flavor that I did not like ! These are the perfect mixing vodkas or if you want shots aren't bad either. They really do stay true to the flavor on the bottle without that overly sweet aftertaste. I love they they constantly have new flavors and at a good quality and super fair price.
April M.
Frederick, MD
The three olives grape is great for vodka bombs and mixing with sprite. Its not super sweet and the taste isn't over powering. It's at a great price point which makes it affordable. Not the grape has sometimes been hard for me to find but usually you can ask and the store will order it for you
Jesse H.
This worked in a pinch. I would up the grape flavor so it could mix well with a sprite or other clear soda. Compared to other grape vodkas I would use this again. The price was affordable,not too high but also not the cheapest. Over all an ok vodak with a smooth finish.
Esther S.
Chicago
If you like grape this is a good choice for you.  I do not like grape flavored items and this definitely tastes like grape.  It is an okay quality for the price but not my choice for a vodka.  I recommend it when planning to make it with a mixer of some sort.
RACHEL S.
Not the best vodka I have had but, still is great and even better for the price! It tastes fruity and has a lot less bite than other flavored vodkas! I bought it at a Wine and Spirits and it was awesome especially for what I paid for it! Would definitely purchase again!
Nicole M.
Eugene
This is our go to choice for voldka. You don't even need a mixer. We bought a bottle of the grape in Vegas & drank straight out of the bottle while walking down the strip. Plus we've found we don't get headaches the next day compared to other more expensive brands.
Danielle V.
Copley
This has it taste like a grape popsicle. Used as a frozen drink makes it amazing, it goes down smooth it is very yummy. I buy this at acme grocery store. And love to have it on hand for a girls night in. I’ve purchased it several times and will continue
Ashleigh J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Any drink suggestions using Three Olives Grape Vodka?
Edith J.
Bronx, NY
I wonder is this taste good?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this vodka taste sweet?
Cecilia P.
Sweden
Is it easy to taste the grape ?
Melanie G.
WHAT'S YOUR favorite thing to mix this with? Can't wait to try it!