BY THREE OLIVES

• Does this vodka taste sweet?4 Answers
  • Very interesting bottle, anyone have feed back on this vo...3 Answers
Jhaime S.
Akron
It is a grape vodka that mixes well with other things. It is an affordable vodka that tastes smooth and crisp. It’s an amazing buy, great product for an amazing price. The packaging is a nice crisp clean bottle with easy to read labeling. I recommend this to all my friends and bar owners.
Jennifer P.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Kroger
This Vodka is very good mixed with any lemon-lime soda. It is a very refreshing drink and tastes great on a hot Summer day. If you would like a lower calorie drink, it can be mixed with any diet lemon-lime soda.
Andrea B.
New York
It made me think of a sparkling wine only because I mixed with a ginger ale so the I was drinking alot of because I almost forgot it was vodka it was so smooth and light going down
Erica M.
Phila, PA
Three olives vodka is very tasty! I mix with red bull usually and I have not found another brand that has as much flavor and is as tasty! I’m very picky with flavors so I was happy to see they had grape! Definitely try it out it is also good with sprite if you do not like redbull
Keondra❤️ N.
Chambersburg
This drink taste just like grape. It is an okay drink, but I think it would be better if it had a little more grape flavoring. The bottle is a pretty, nice looking bottle. It did my expectations. It was a little stronger than what I thought though.
Kailee M.
Jacksonville
Perfect for a solid drink mix. I like it with fruit punch or really anything fruity. It’s also a solid drink to take shots with. My favorite is mixing it with something fruity. But it’s very smooth going down your throat and very tasty.
Amanda B.
wetumpka
I love Three Olives Grape Vodka mixed with sprite! Three Olives Vodka goes well with just about anything, they have a flavor for everyone! Next time you stop by the liquor store I recommend trying one of their awesome flavors!
Ashley W.
Sharpsville
I loooooove Three Olives Vodka! Its not overly expensive and actually tastes like the flavor they advertise. This is a great pre-game vodka and very flexible! You can take it straight as a shot OR put some in your flask to save some money on those, overly priced, bar drinks! (;
Plus, THE VARIETY!
Give the Vanilla three olives vodka a mix with some root beer... instant "Adult" root beer float.
You're Welcome.
Kimberly H.
I have to say this is one of my favorites!! Mix this with cranberry juice and it is an instant hit with anyone you share it with! Very affordable I’ve bought it several times and have been asked to bring it to functions!
Daniela P.
Bronx, NY
Three olives grape vodka taste exactly like you have a grape in your mouth whit that strong flavor of vodka, and a big plus the package is perfect I just loved, I recommended to everybody that are a vodka lover!
Ashleigh J.
Marietta, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Any drink suggestions using Three Olives Grape Vodka?
Edith J.
Bronx, NY
I wonder is this taste good?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this vodka taste sweet?
Cecilia P.
Sweden
Is it easy to taste the grape ?
Melanie G.
WHAT'S YOUR favorite thing to mix this with? Can't wait to try it!