Three Olives Dude Vodka  uploaded by Daphne K.Three Olives Dude Vodka  uploaded by Alessi S.

BY THREE OLIVES

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...2 Answers
  • What does dude taste like and what are some fun ways to mix it?4 Answers
  • Anyone have a cocktail mix suggestion other than soda? 2 Answers
Three Olives Dude Vodka
  • "It's definitely sweet, so I wouldn't recommend mixing it with actual mountain dew, but tonic water or club soda work really well for me." in 55 reviews
  • "It's pretty good mixed with Mountain Dew, you can hardly tell you're drinking alcohol..." in 5 reviews
Hannah S.
Norfolk, VA
Taste just like Mountain Dew. You'd have no idea you were drinking anything alcoholic until the buzz kicks in. Hands down best vodka I've ever had probably because I am a huge Mountain Dew addict. I'm truly saddened that it is now discontinued
Marissa S.
Mount Horeb, WI
This actually does taste just like mt dew. I wouldn't recommend mixing it with Dew since it's very sweet on its own. Maybe sparkling water or on the rocks. Wouldn't buy regularly but was a fun flavor to try out at a party!
Great flavor of vodka for a great price! It's lemon lime taste allows you to mix with a variety of similar tasting sodas fire an amazing tasting drink! Great overall taste and goes down smooth would recommend!
Sara E.
Ankeny, IA
Oh dude vodka. Your neon green glow is reminiscent of college. It's been a while since I've enjoyed dude but I recall making a mean dirty Shirley with it. Tastes great with sprite. Reasonably tasty vodka.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
I like this vodka. It taste like candy and goes down real smooth. mix it with sprite or anything honestly I personally enjoy it with sprite for lemonade you can buy this at most local liquor stores
Amber R.
Grand Rapids , Mi
I bought this because, well, THE DUDE! but its no good. I tried mixing it with all kinds of different things and I just couldn't handle it. Which is sad because 3 Olives has great flavors!
Ashley B.
Orlando, FL
Do you like Mountain Dew? Well this treat reminds you of just that. Three olives has a really nice variety of fun flavors you can't find anywhere else. They have fun colorful bottles too!
Cheyenne W.
Pasadena, MD
I love this vodka!!! It's not an automatic go to but it's great for parties and for people who enjoy sweeter liquors. It tastes just like Mountain Dew and is pretty good on its own.
Susan H.
Livonia, MI
I'm a Mountain Dew fanatic, so naturally had to try this. Actually not bad with literal Mountain Dew. (I may or may not know this due to it being my first legal shot :) )
Angela F.
This vodka is so great. I love the smooth taste and it is great with some orange juice too. I love the smooth taste of it.
Sabrina V.
Straight or mixed? And if mixed, with what?
Brandy Y.
Chillicothe, IL
Does this taste like mountain dew? It looks like it would. What would be a good mixer?
Heather K.
Happy Hour Expert
What does dude taste like and what are some fun ways to mix it?
Courtney W.
Happy Hour Expert
The bottle looks just like mountain dew does that mean it taste the same or only when you mix it with something like sprite?
Brittany R.
Fairfax , VA
What else besides sprit would this be good mixed with?