Three Olives Dude Vodka  uploaded by Daphne K.Three Olives Dude Vodka  uploaded by Alessi S.

BY THREE OLIVES

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...2 Answers
  • What does dude taste like and what are some fun ways to mix it?4 Answers
  • Anyone have a cocktail mix suggestion other than soda? 2 Answers
Three Olives Dude Vodka
  • "It's definitely sweet, so I wouldn't recommend mixing it with actual mountain dew, but tonic water or club soda work really well for me." in 55 reviews
  • "It's pretty good mixed with Mountain Dew, you can hardly tell you're drinking alcohol..." in 5 reviews
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Got introduced to Dude Vodka by a friend, it was surprisingly good! It apparently is supposed to have the lemon-lime flavor like Mountain Dew but I didn't really taste that comparison. But when it was mixed with Sprite (or a lemon-lime flavor soda) it tasted so good! Actually I barely tasted the vodka at all, which I love when that happens!
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drink
Jess R.
Really good. Smooth. Doesn't have a strong aftertaste. Easy to find and easy to drink. I usually can't take shots of vodka, but this one is no problem at all. I especially love the packaging.

Little more expensive than other mid shelf vodkas but I prefer it.
Kayla H.
Broken Arrow
I prefer other brands, but the vodka is smooth and easy to mix. You can get it at almost any store that sells liquor and it’s priced reasonably. I would recommend it to people who aren’t looking to spend the money on top shelf vodka but still want a smooth taste.
Valerie S.
Holland, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great product that tastes good just on its own. It’s typically around $15-16 which is a little more than I’d want to spend on a bottle, but sometimes it’s on sale. I would buy this product again if I was craving it, but not necessarily for regular use.
Allison F.
['Bexley', ''], OH
Everyone mixes this with Mountain Dew & I cant blame them... it tastes pretty decent for a cheap, quick drink. Don’t expect the best quality for the price of this, you get what you pay for. It’s sugary, cheap, and will get you drunk... that’s about it.
Arabella K.
Unionville,Mo
Three olives cake vodka is one of my favorite Vodka's that me and my best friends love to mix with ice cream and a variety of other alcoholic beverages. I often get it at various liquor stores and when I go to the bar so I absolutely it.
Kori H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Duuuuuude where’s my car?? That’s what you’ll be saying after you try this sweet vodka out. It pairs wonderfully with any citrus fruit and goes down so smoothly you won’t even notice it’s a liquor! Idk about you but that’s my kind of alcohol!
Cameron R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
From working as a bartender for years Three Olives has been one of my favorite Vodkas. It has a great quality for the price and wonderful flavors. They have always set the bar high when releasing new flavors. The vodka is not syrupy like some brands and pairs nicely as shots or in drinks. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Diamantias Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Me encanta no la compro muy seguido pero si de vez en cuando vale la pena si la recomiendo aunque no sea lo mejor que he probado vale la pena darle una gran oportunidad e ir por ella no se van a arrepentir ya verán. Que tengan feliz noche
Sabrina V.
Straight or mixed? And if mixed, with what?
Brandy Y.
Chillicothe, IL
Does this taste like mountain dew? It looks like it would. What would be a good mixer?
Heather K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What does dude taste like and what are some fun ways to mix it?
Courtney W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
The bottle looks just like mountain dew does that mean it taste the same or only when you mix it with something like sprite?
Brittany R.
Fairfax , VA
What else besides sprit would this be good mixed with?