BY THREE OLIVES

JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
Though I generally like rum over vodka for plain alcohol, I do like a flavored vodka every once in a while for a change. One of the absolute BEST brands for flavored vodkas (in my opinion) is the Three Olives brand. One of my favorite flavors is the "loopy" flavor which tastes exactly like fruit loops! All of their flavors taste exactly like the flavor they should be! For this specific flavor, chocolate, it gives you exactly what you want from a chocolate flavored vodka! I use this when I want to have "adult" hot chocolate!
I like chocolate and I like vodka, but mixing the two? Not a good idea at all! The packaging is nice and the price is not too high but otherwise, I was so disappointed by this product. I would never recommend it. It has a gross chemical chocolate aftertaste that is hard to even explain. Will not buy this again.
Cindel A.
Christiansburg
Good but not true chocolate flavored ! I enjoyed it with a sugar lemon as a shot! I only purchased once but it was all drank! The flavor was subtle and slightly bad after taste! Could improve a little maybe a more milky chocolate! I would not personally buy again & I am a bar manager
Shawna M.
Victor
Friends and I decided to try this one night for something different. We didn't mix it, just took shots. I was surprised how smooth it was and how good the flavor was. I expected it to taste artificial or fake but the chocolate flavor was great. Exceeded my expectations!
Jeff E.
Greenville
I wanted to have a good night, that’s all I asked for..but this alleged vodka maybe me throw up..not from drinking too much, but from tasting it. Do yourselves a favor and NEVER get this flavor. Stick to the original vodka from three olives. DO NOT GET THIS!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This is my all time favorite brand of flavored vodka I will take this over anything offered to me I mix it with orange juice and it goes so great together and taste just like a tootsie roll and it’s smooth you can’t taste the alcohol just the chocolate it will sneak up on you because you can’t taste it but it’s working I highly recommend a thousand more times
Ashleigh J.
Dunedin, FL
Definitely one of the best chocolate flavored spirits on the market. Manages to add chocolate flavoring to a higher abv percentage and without the cream or super high sugar content. You can make an amazing chocolate martini with this stuff!
Carly M.
Las Vegas
This made for a delightful chocolate martini. It was delicious and made the rest of the flavors play well on the palate. This was purchased in the alcohol section at the Big NEX in Honolulu, HI.
Noel H.
Ragley, LA
Excellent product! I use this to make pudding shots for tailgate parties. My friends and guests love them. The chocolate mixes well with the pudding. The price point is excellent. I would definitely buy this product again!
kelsey u.
Petaluma, CA
Three olives chocolate vodka is a great choice if you are only wanting one cocktail for the night. Too many sweet drinks will make you a little nauseas but a chocolate martini is always fun every once in awhile!