BY THREE OLIVES

Gina R.
LIVERPOOL, NY
Three Olives Vodka definately has something for everyone! While it may not be the most expensive or super refined, it definitely is fun and very affordable. The bottles themselves are easily recognized and beautiful in a funky way.
Three Olives Chocolate Vodka is one of the delicious choices you can buy. It has a nice, smooth taste, and it REALLY DOES taste deliciously chocolatey! I've only used this in a few different chocolate martini recipies, and I have never regretted it (going down at least, but hangover...yep!). I have also had nothing but compliments.
There are a few Chocolate vodka choices out there,  but if you want something that is affordable and good quality, Three Olives Chocolate Vodka is for you!
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
Though I generally like rum over vodka for plain alcohol, I do like a flavored vodka every once in a while for a change. One of the absolute BEST brands for flavored vodkas (in my opinion) is the Three Olives brand. One of my favorite flavors is the "loopy" flavor which tastes exactly like fruit loops! All of their flavors taste exactly like the flavor they should be! For this specific flavor, chocolate, it gives you exactly what you want from a chocolate flavored vodka! I use this when I want to have "adult" hot chocolate!
Cindel A.
Christiansburg
Good but not true chocolate flavored ! I enjoyed it with a sugar lemon as a shot! I only purchased once but it was all drank! The flavor was subtle and slightly bad after taste! Could improve a little maybe a more milky chocolate! I would not personally buy again & I am a bar manager
Shawna M.
Victor, NY
Friends and I decided to try this one night for something different. We didn't mix it, just took shots. I was surprised how smooth it was and how good the flavor was. I expected it to taste artificial or fake but the chocolate flavor was great. Exceeded my expectations!
Lisa R.
Saylorsburg, PA
I have used this for several drink mixes I’ve made for either myself or company. I personally like this more than other brand name flavor vodka. Don’t just take my word for it, try as I did and when I was having a big party bought one of this brand and one of another and made some drink using both and I let them tell me what they liked better. I got mostly this brand and a few that it didn’t matter and 1 even said they didn’t know the difference but she wasn’t a drinker and first time even having this drink.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This is my all time favorite brand of flavored vodka I will take this over anything offered to me I mix it with orange juice and it goes so great together and taste just like a tootsie roll and it’s smooth you can’t taste the alcohol just the chocolate it will sneak up on you because you can’t taste it but it’s working I highly recommend a thousand more times
Ashleigh J.
martinsburg, wv
Definitely one of the best chocolate flavored spirits on the market. Manages to add chocolate flavoring to a higher abv percentage and without the cream or super high sugar content. You can make an amazing chocolate martini with this stuff!
Jenni W.
Roslindale
This is one of the best flavors. I love the chocolate flavor and the price is right for the quality. It exceeded my expectations and I can’t really compare it to any other flavor. I buy this all the time and would continue to purchase it.
Carly M.
Las Vegas
This made for a delightful chocolate martini. It was delicious and made the rest of the flavors play well on the palate. This was purchased in the alcohol section at the Big NEX in Honolulu, HI.
Robyn G.
Clarksville, TN
One of my favorite vodkas! Works great for mixed drinks to give extra flavor. It is a great price and a quality product. I have purchased many times and will again! I definitely recommend for any flavored vodka lover!