BY THREE OLIVES #50 in Vodka

Three Olives Cherry Vodka has a tart taste of dark, ripe cherries. Three Olives Cherry Vodka is best used as a substitute for regular vodka in any cocktail, enhancing and adding depth to the taste. Mix a Three Olives Cherry Vodka cherry cosmopolitan or add it to cranberry juice or orange juice; the cocktail possibilities are endless. see more...

Carrie K.
bakersfield
Good for making fun mix drinks. The price is reasonable. I still prefer higher grade Vodka but is awesome to get when having a party.
Rebecca M.
El Paso, TX
Three olives cherry flavored vodka is the perfect liquor to add to a summer drink mix.
Corrie O.
Dayton, OH
I absolutely LOVE Three Olives Cherry Vodka!!! My favorite drink to have Three Olives Cherry Vodka with, is called a cherry bomb! You use half parts Three Olives Cherry Vodka and half parts Red Bull! So yummy!!!
Tara W.
State College
It was very tasty! I enjoyed the smooth flavor and it mixes well. The cherry is not too overpowering but you could taste it. It is a great quality and the price is very doable! Great for parties and to have in the house all of the time!
Emily B.
Scranton, PA
Very great taste and smooth finish. Prefer this vodka to a higher end name. Mixes great for mixed drinks, Jell-O shots or just regular shots.
Heather G.
West Deptford, NJ
Three Olives has always been my favorite brand of vodka and Cherry is by far the best. I am a repeat customer. This vodka has a great flavor on its own or with a mixer. I will continue to buy as long as they make it
Samantha C.
Portland
When I was a college student, we’d go to a bar and order three olives with Red Bull. It was a great mix of sweet and tart.
Emily M.
Levant
Liked the cherry flavor! Mixed with a seltzer! I would definitely purchase this again. Three Olives is not one of my favorite vodka brand but I enjoyed this flavor. I purchased at my local liquor store.
Dakota K.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
One of the party favorites, goes down super smooth with or without a chaser, also goes really well in Jell-O shots too !
Julie O.
Philadelphia, PA
This vodka is very strong but very tasty 😋. The flavor is there it taste just like cherries. I am a Punk so I would either mix this with some type of clear soda. Or I would just take this straight with a chaser.