BY THREE OLIVES

Three Olives Cherry Vodka has a tart taste of dark, ripe cherries. Three Olives Cherry Vodka is best used as a substitute for regular vodka in any cocktail, enhancing and adding depth to the taste. Mix a Three Olives Cherry Vodka cherry cosmopolitan or add it to cranberry juice or orange juice; the cocktail possibilities are endless. see more...

Melissa S.
Homestead, FL
This vodka purchase was made for a specific drink at a theme party. I purchased it at a mom and pop liquor store and while it was a little pricey at that particular store, I think it's a pretty affordable choice. It was perfect for our party drink. I would recommend this flavored vodka! Three Olives Cherry Vodka
Ashley R.
Mamaroneck, NY
This vodka tastes great...goes down smooth, with no after taste! I love this vodka with coke, Diet Coke, or as a chilled shot. Definitely worth a try for your next party, or bbq!
Johnna H.
Ashtabula
The Three Olives Cherry Vodka is my favorite. It has a sweet taste you can drink it alone or mixed. It has a bit of a strong after taste if you drink it alone I believe.
Rachel R.
Carbondale, IL
Cherry vodka and sprite with 3 Olives is a bomb drink! I know it sounds basic but if you want something fruity and don’t know what to get, go for this. Not too strong tasting.
alyssa z.
One of my favorite cherry vodkas!  I think it has a real cherry flavor as opposed to a fake cherry lollipop flavor.  I love it mixed with seltzer or if I want it a little extra sweet ill mix with sprite!  Taste just like a Shirley temple when mixed!  Definetly a great vodka for the price.
SADIE H.
Kansas City, MO
Three Olives is my favorite brand of flavored vodka to buy.  Their cherry flavor is their best flavor in my opinion!  It doesn't even taste like alcohol.  I have been through many bottles of Three Olives Cherry over the years. The bottle is pretty too.  I always recommend this brand and flavor to my friends.
Julie M.
This cherry vodka is delightful when mixed with diet cola or a lemon-lime soft drink!  It is nice and refreshing when it is hot out which makes it perfect for an addition to your summer cookouts and picnics!    When I serve it to friends, they are always surprised how good it is.
Taylor G.
This is one of my favorite three olives flavors. I don’t even use a chaser with this one because the cherry taste is pleasant and the vodka taste isn’t to overpowering.
Patrick M.
Quaker Hill
I’m a big fan of anything cherry so this is a plus in my book. I would buy this again and again. This is definitely not disappointing at all, I was able to buy this at our local packy store that I suggest to all my friends
Lindsay C.
New Port Richey
This is my personal favorite cherry flavored vodka and this is great mixed with sprite or coke to make it a cherry coke, goes great with honestly just about anything that you could pair cherry with, red bull and monster energy drink it taste awesome with along with numerous types of juice!