BY THREE OLIVES #54 in Vodka

Three Olives Cherry Vodka has a tart taste of dark, ripe cherries. Three Olives Cherry Vodka is best used as a substitute for regular vodka in any cocktail, enhancing and adding depth to the taste. Mix a Three Olives Cherry Vodka cherry cosmopolitan or add it to cranberry juice or orange juice; the cocktail possibilities are endless. see more...

Autumn W.
Sarasota,FL
I love this cherry vodka! The packaging always get me. This one I tried with a girlfriend of mine and we managed to do a dent in the bottle. It’s so good you don’t even need a mixer or chaser. It’s just good all by its self. Yummy stuff.
Angelique M.
This vodka wasn’t my favorite. I am normally a massive fan of cherry flavor so I figured I would try out this vodka, but personally it wasn’t a home run. It’s good in a drink that has multiple other parts but I wouldn’t purchase again.
Kelsey F.
Tallmadge, OH
I absolutely love the flavors that this vodka has to offer. Each one has a wonderful and smooth taste that mixes well with everything. I love the designs that are on the packaging because they definitely catch your attention, as well as, easily informing the customer what the flavor is. I would definitely recommend!
Dana P.
Riverside
Yum yum yum! I love when vodka offers a cherry version and the Three Olive take on the cherry vodka is delicious! It’s great mixed with orange juice or it stands great on its own as a shot! I only wish it was carried at more stores!
Briana S.
Manchester, NH
Has a decent burn to it since it is a less expensive vodka, but for the price it’s worth it, I don’t drink it straight, I always mix this brand but for just a cheap bottle that looks nice to bring to a party or as a gift it’s great!
Christine c.
Florida
Not a super big fan of three olives vodkas. Too sweet and too much flavor. Not enough balance of both. I don’t mind drinking it but would rather use a competitors flavored vodka. Easy on the pocket book so that’s one good plus.
Amanda H.
Kansas City, MO
If you love cherry cola as much as I do it doesn't get any lower carb than diet cone and cherry vodka. Great cherry flavor perfect for punches or variations on cocktails. Cherry limeade or cherry cran among favorites. Cheers!!
Lyndsay B.
Clifton Spgs, NY
If you're looking for flavored vodkas at a reasonable price, look no further. These are some of the best tasting I've ever had. You have endless drunk possibilities with all of the flavors available and the quality is amazing.
Stephanie A.
Astoria
The Cherry flavor is a bit too sweet with mixers like sprite or other sodas. You need to drink it with a tonic for perfect amount of cherry flavor. Also is great alone chilled for flavored shots or to use making Jell-O shots!
erin k.
Amherst, OH
This was the first vodka I ever had and still is a fan favorite in my house! It’s extremely affordable and easy to mix with so many things. I like to drink over ice with some diet 7-up. It’s very refreshing and flavorful!