BY THREE OLIVES #50 in Vodka

Three Olives Cherry Vodka has a tart taste of dark, ripe cherries. Three Olives Cherry Vodka is best used as a substitute for regular vodka in any cocktail, enhancing and adding depth to the taste. Mix a Three Olives Cherry Vodka cherry cosmopolitan or add it to cranberry juice or orange juice; the cocktail possibilities are endless. see more...

Beatriz H.
Tacoma, WA
Three Olives Cherry Vodka is delicious!  I've had it straight but I prefer it in a mixed drink. I've made dessert drinks with it before and they actually turned out really good. My guests even asks for more! It's fairly priced and I would definitely purchase it again.
Ashley N.
New Hartford, NY
This. Vodka. What can I say about this vodka. It's my absolute favorite. I've mixed it with Sprite, Dr. Pepper, and drank it straight. I love it. I always make sure I have a bottle of this at the house. All of the Three Olives vodkas are of a very high quality.
Becca C.
Grand Lake, CO
Decent cherry flavor, although a tad bit “fake” tasting. A good bang for your buck if you’re on a budget. Not my first choice, but it is available just about everywhere and will do in a pinch! I feel there are alternative brands with a more potent cherry flavor.
Jessica S.
Stafford Springs, CT
This is by far my favorite cherry vodka. It's so smooth and delicious. I add it to a coke and it's perfect. Three Olives can be hit or miss when trying to find it in a pacakge store, but the cherry one is usually carried by every liquor store. It's definitely worth buying.
Emily H.
Harrod
We bought this brand of cherry vodka when we were staying in Florida on vacation and were pleasantly surprised at the quality even though it’s not our usual brand. We’ve bought it a few more times since then in different flavors and haven’t been disappointed.
Madison M.
This is good vodka but for me it is too artificial tasting, I tried it for “cherry coke”. It is very affordable though and would be a great choice if you don’t mind the artificial type flavors of fruit.
Claira B.
Racine, WI
When you need to make a cherry bomb with grape flavor and low-maintenance this is the way to go. He makes it up with an energy drink and it's all set. The cherry flavor is an overwhelming but it gives it just a little something extra then traditional vodka.
Jenna B.
Napoleon, OH
This product has a really good flavor when mixed with cherry 7 up. I have not used this product lately, but once I start drinking something I stick with it for a few months then I move on to something else for a little while.  I would recommend this if you like fruity drinks.
Elena S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love cherry vodka especially in the summer and this Three Olives Cherry vodka is my favorite. The packaging is cute and the flavor is not artificial like others. Compared to similar quality vodka this vodka is a great price. I will definitely buy again!
Abby L.
I LOVE THIS! I was pretty skeptical about it but then one of my college friends bought it and mixed it with pop. That’s where my love for it began because it tasted exactly like cherry Pepsi/coke! It’s one of my favorites and I buy it often! Recommend