BY THREE OLIVES #48 in Vodka

Three Olives Cherry Vodka has a tart taste of dark, ripe cherries. Three Olives Cherry Vodka is best used as a substitute for regular vodka in any cocktail, enhancing and adding depth to the taste. Mix a Three Olives Cherry Vodka cherry cosmopolitan or add it to cranberry juice or orange juice; the cocktail possibilities are endless. see more...

Heather B.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is a very good cherry vodka. One of the originals as far as i can remember. I've mostly used it with energy drinks to make cherry bombs, but have also used it in mixed drinks like limeades, gatorades, and crushes. It has enough cherry flavor to use alone but most people want the drink to be red so we end up adding grenadine. They should use food coloring to make it red.
Heather H.
This is an excellent cherry vodka to make mixed drinks. It has a wonderful flavor and mixes well with coke, Red Bull, cranberry juice, any juice really. I also really enjoy it with cranberry soda. It has an enjoyable zing to it that really stands out but doesn't overpower.  Three Olives cherry vodka is my favorite cherry vodka for mixing.
stephanie d.
Houston
I first had this at a nightclub when we ordered table service! It was a major treat to have a part of the bar cart for us girls. As with all three olives vodkas, i think the flavor of this was exceptional and didn't find it to be too sweet (something I'm pretty particular about). Tastes great with just plain old ice and water.
Krystie M.
Old Forge
Favorite cherry flavored vodka of all time. It’s smooth and crisp. The cherry flavor is enough to where you can taste it, without it being overpowering. Natural cherry flavors, no chemical or artificial taste to it. I love it with coke, Red Bull, and I use it to make cherry bombs, that are always sought after at parties.
Lynette D.
When I go for a mixed drink my first choice is always Cherry. This particular Brand is my favorite and I order when I am out and purchase when buying for home. It is fairly priced compared to competitors and I will buy it again! I recommend this to anyone!  Three Olives Cherry Vodka
Toni D.
Springfield
I had the cherry bomb. That’s three olive cherry vodka with Red Bull! They are the bomb! If u have a shot glass and short whiskey glass u put the shot glass with three olive cherry vodka in it in the short whiskey glass and put Red Bull on outside of shot glass then drink it down fast!
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drink
Chantae W.
I have typically used this vodka in the alcoholic sherbert punch I make. I’ve used it about 2-3 times. I like the design! If I remember correctly, this brand was on the more affordable side in the liquor store. I would definitely use it again, it goes great in my punch.
Suzanne S.
West Chester, PA
I really don't have anything bad to say about this brand, it's a good vodka, but for some reason it's never what I reach for at the liquor store. I do find myself ordering it at the bar though because I know it's not pricey and won't make me feel horrible in the morning
Kim B.
Lakewood
Cherry coke was always my favorite drink as a child. Three Olives cherry helped me rediscover that drink in a whole new way. I introduced this wonderful boozy childhood treat to my cousin while on vacation and he couldn't believe how much it tasted like cherry coke!