BY THREE OLIVES #54 in Vodka

Three Olives Cherry Vodka has a tart taste of dark, ripe cherries. Three Olives Cherry Vodka is best used as a substitute for regular vodka in any cocktail, enhancing and adding depth to the taste. Mix a Three Olives Cherry Vodka cherry cosmopolitan or add it to cranberry juice or orange juice; the cocktail possibilities are endless. see more...

Jessica W.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
One of favorite vodkas, bold but not breathtaking and smooth. Personally, I prefer to mix with club soda and a few cherries, but at times I drink straight over ice as well. Also mixes nicely with fruit punch, which masks "the kick" of the vodka while tasting deliciously fruity and promoting relaxation. Best served with fresh fruit or mixed nuts for a sweet n' salty effect. I even soak fresh fruit in this vodka overnight when hosting parties for an extra-tasty surprise for my guests.
Lindsay G.
oh man, what can I say, this is our HOLY GRAIL vodka.  Prior to going on our summer vacation (with a bunch of friends) we go and buy like 25 bottles of this stuff to bring with us.  It is a perfect summer drink, it pairs well with a variety of mixers, I like it just with plain soda water and a wedge of lime squeezed in, but you can get a lot more creative than that!
Rachel F.
Clackamas
I love this stuff. You can drink it straight and it tastes like cherry juice. I put it in Pepsi and get into some trouble because you can't taste the vodka flavor. It's essentially cherry Pepsi. I have some in my cupboard that is calling my name actually. I didn't realize they make a raspberry flavored so I have to try that out. Three Olives Cherry Vodka
Heather H.
This is an excellent cherry vodka to make mixed drinks. It has a wonderful flavor and mixes well with coke, Red Bull, cranberry juice, any juice really. I also really enjoy it with cranberry soda. It has an enjoyable zing to it that really stands out but doesn't overpower.  Three Olives cherry vodka is my favorite cherry vodka for mixing.
stephanie d.
Houston
I first had this at a nightclub when we ordered table service! It was a major treat to have a part of the bar cart for us girls. As with all three olives vodkas, i think the flavor of this was exceptional and didn't find it to be too sweet (something I'm pretty particular about). Tastes great with just plain old ice and water.
Krystie M.
Old Forge
Favorite cherry flavored vodka of all time. It’s smooth and crisp. The cherry flavor is enough to where you can taste it, without it being overpowering. Natural cherry flavors, no chemical or artificial taste to it. I love it with coke, Red Bull, and I use it to make cherry bombs, that are always sought after at parties.
Lynette D.
When I go for a mixed drink my first choice is always Cherry. This particular Brand is my favorite and I order when I am out and purchase when buying for home. It is fairly priced compared to competitors and I will buy it again! I recommend this to anyone!  Three Olives Cherry Vodka
Toni D.
Springfield
I had the cherry bomb. That’s three olive cherry vodka with Red Bull! They are the bomb! If u have a shot glass and short whiskey glass u put the shot glass with three olive cherry vodka in it in the short whiskey glass and put Red Bull on outside of shot glass then drink it down fast!
I like to try different vodkas, especially flavored vodkas. I will switch around brands, but this one is always something I enjoy purchasing. My favorite bars always stock this brand as well, which is nice to see. None of my friends drink vodka so I’ll recommend it to you guys.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drink