BY THREE OLIVES #76 in Vodka

Three Olives Cherry Vodka has a tart taste of dark, ripe cherries. Three Olives Cherry Vodka is best used as a substitute for regular vodka in any cocktail, enhancing and adding depth to the taste. Mix a Three Olives Cherry Vodka cherry cosmopolitan or add it to cranberry juice or orange juice; the cocktail possibilities are endless. see more...

Sara M.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
I'm honestly not a huge fan of cherry anything, but this vodka wasn't as bad as I had expected. I used to cringe at the thought of cherry flavored products as a child, especially cough medicine, but this vodka is bearable! It pairs well with seltzer, or even coke zero, making it like a cherry coke. I wouldn't voluntarily buy it per say, but I would drink it if it was my only option.
D'Rsi T.
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Plms, CA
Hands-down, Three Olives Cherry Vodka is my favorite cherry vodka on the market! It's just sweet enough to drink straight, but also tastes great with a variety of mixers! I've even tried it with red bull and it was great! Extremely affordable, so it's easy to buy a few different flavors for a nice bar variety for any occasion.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
This is my holy grail vodka!!!! I truly love Three Olives Vodka and cherry is my very favorite and has been for years. I was a bartender for 14 years and I actually found three olives before that. Then when flavored vodkas started coming out this was my favorite. If you love cherries and vodka go buy this now. Yum!
Gabrielle N.
Gabrielle N.
Mastic Beach, NY
Three Olives Cherry Vodka is hands down, the most flavorful cherry vodka I have ever tried! The price point is on par with other brands, not too expensive. Our favorite go-to drink to make with this vodka? Mix Three Olives Cherry Vodka with ice cold Pepsi, makes a delicious, alcoholic, wild cherry pepsi!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Sunrise, FL
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Three Olives Cherry is a good vodka that doesn't give you a harsh aftertaste. I find that it's best with Coca Cola and literally tastes like cherry coke when mixed. I usually buy it at my local family owned liquor store & it's definitely a product I would purchase again.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Orlando, FL
Three Olives Cherry vodka is a staple in my bar. I hail from the cherry capital of the world and I like to make a cherry vodka and diet coke to celebrate. Or mix it with vanilla vodka and Dr. Pepper! It's delish. It's a great qualitu flavored vodka for the price point.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Philadelphia
This was my go-to vodka when I was in college. It tastes perfectly with Code Red Mountain Dew. :) I still love the Three Olives brand, the packaging is pretty and it was always aspirational for me as a new 21 year old. I haven't bought it in awhile, time to restock!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Battle Creek, MI
I really like this brand of cherry vodka! A little bit of Sprite and some cherries and I'm set. I find it to be affordable and one of my go-to brands. I will order this when I am out and about and will definitely buy it again, possibly invest in a bottle of my own.
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
By far one of the best flavored vodkas! This goes so smoothly with so many things. I like to mix it with Diet Coke and make it a cherry Coke.  I've used different flavors in this brand and they never disappoint.  I'd recommend this because I have repurchased myself.
Kennedy P.
Kennedy P.
Newburgh
This vodka was okay, it was good mixed with other stuff like Mountain Dew Code Red. other than that I can't say much about it, I would just not drink it alone I would mix it with other things instead. I would recommend it to a friend looking for a cheaper vodka