Three Olives Cherry Vodka

Is this a good product to make mixed drinks or is it better just by itself? If it is, do you know a website to find some good recipes?
So Is it a good cherry flavor, or does It taste like cough syrup? I have yet to find a cherry flavor anything that doesn't taste like cough syrup to me.
Start your review of Three Olives Cherry Vodka!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Mix with a little diet coke and you have a great alcoholic cherry coke....be careful they are dangerously delicious:)” in 1 review
“If you mix this with some sprite or 7up and then a splash of pineapple juice it makes an amazing drink!” in 1 review
“Half and half with red bull and I am a happy girl” in 1 review
“Very few flavored vodka are good... its one of them.. Amazing in taste.... Love it.” in 1 review
“It's great with Diet Coke for a low cal "adult" cherry coke!” in 1 review
Oswego,NY
One of the best vodkas i have ever tasted, great mixed with sprite or 7UP! This is usually my go 2 drink when i  go out and get drinks with my girl friends. I have had a couple other flavors of Three olives like Loopy and Grape, but this cherry is one of my favs!
Cinnaminson , NJ
I really like all of the Three Olives flavors but the cherry vodka is my absolute favorite! It's so smooth with just the right touch of sweetness. I usually drink it mixed with red bull or lemon lime soda, but it's really good on the rocks as well!
Morristown, NJ
I love using Three Olives Cherry to make alcoholic Shirley Temples. It goes perfectly with the drink and adds just a little extra cherry flavor to it. It's my favorite fun drink to pregame with and everyone always looks forward to having them at our house!
Depew, NY
I personally don’t really care for cherry, but if you are a cherry fan, I would reccomend you do try it. I purchased mine from an ordinary liquor store and the price was pretty fair. I like this brand but this was the first time I tried this flavor.
York, PA
Love this vodka! Just enough cherry flavor where you taste it but it’s not overwhelming. Great to mix with spritzer and monster. Also, so affordable. You can’t beat it. Our go to for any event we host or just a Friday night relaxing drink.
Brooklyn , NY
Really great cherry taste! Very smooth & also great in price. Met and even exceeded my expectations! I love mixing this with Diet Coke it cherry Dr Pepper. I would for sure recommend to anyone who wants a little flavor in their mixed drink!
Clinton Township
This is my absolute favorite vodka and overall alcoholic drink. I love mixing this with sprite and a splash of grenadine to make a “dirty Shirley”! The taste is amazing and it is very smooth. I am always recommending this to people.
Copake
This flavor is very tasty and it compliments all the mixers I've tried. My favorite is sprite with a splash of lime juice. It's also GREAT for jello shots! I have bought it many times and will continue to serve it at parties.
Warren
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Smooth without an artificial taste of cherries. It's amazing with Sprite or 7-up and if I want it sweeter than it usually is, I drink it with cream soda. I have also used it while making cherry Jell-O shots and that was a big hit.
Memphis, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I LOVE the 3 Olives brand. They have so many flavors that taste like what they say they are. The cherry is my favorite and is great with soda water, sprite, Red Bull, or tonic. Price point is decent for a decent vodka. Love it.