Three Olives Cake Vodka
By Three Olives
#30 in Vodka
Heather M.
Heather M.
I think this would take great in cup cakes served at an adult party. 21+ over only.. any recipe ideas that have been a success?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
4 years, 1 month ago
I made a "Cake" shot out of this stuff. Cake vodka and gelatin. I make them three different colors and layer them in a shot glass. I rim the edge of it with icing and sprinkles. Yum! So delicious!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Hayden, ID
4 years, 3 months ago
Add a bit of this to your cupcake frosting. Instead of the usual liquids you would use, such as milk or cream...use this. I do it with Malibu Rum when I make coconut cupcakes and it works like a dream!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
4 years, 7 months ago
You can mix it into the frosting
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Monroe, MI
4 years, 9 months ago
You should make pudding shots with this vodka. They are amazing. you can easily add it to any flavor of pudding!
Evani G.
Evani G.
Pleasant Hill, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
My favorite cake vodka recipe is to add this to orange juice! It tastes like an orange julius!
T L.
T L.
4 years, 11 months ago
You might be better off making birthday cake martinis, like this recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/birthday-cake-martini-473107 In my experience with baking with alcohol, you don't usually add very much quantity wise, and then you don't taste much either and they usually end up kind of disappointing. Could just be my experience.
Gigi F.
Gigi F.
Springfield, MA
4 years, 11 months ago
I exchanged 1/2 of the water with 3 olives cake. and i also added about 1-2 teaspoons in the frosting
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
San Ramon, CA
4 years, 12 months ago
Yes it would! I also made Jell-O shots with it... very tasty!