Watermelon Snacks for National Watermelon Day
Three Olives Cake Vodka
BY THREE OLIVES #30 in Vodka
4.25 / 5 based on 1,057 Reviews
Top Questions See all 33 Q&A
Three Olives Cake Vodka
- "very good flavor, mix with pineapple juice and maraschino cherries and it taste just like pineapple upside down cake, so good" in 18 reviews
- "It's a good quality flavored vodka (the ones that are a little cheaper end up just tasting artificial), but three olives does not disappoint!" in 13 reviews
- "Pineapple and grenadine (or maraschino cherries) and this makes Pineapple Upside Down Cake, this and Bailey's Irish Cream and a chocolate syrup rim make Chocolate Birthday Cake." in 8 reviews
- "It may not be something you want to drink a lot of, but it makes great mixed drinks and shots of course (I call dessert shooters!)" in 7 reviews
- "This one is very sweet, so I would mix it with an espresso vodka for a great flavor and to bring down the sickly sweet taste" in 7 reviews
Three olives is one of my favorite brands!! I love the cake one because it actually taste like cake! They have always had there vodka taste exactly what the flavor was supposed to be you can drink it plain which is great tasting or with pretty much anything to give it a nice flavor I highly recommend this is one of the best brands by far!
This particular vodka wasn't really my favorite. I guess if you like really sweet alcohol then this would be for you. I purchased it to try and end up not even finishing my first cup. Too sweet for me. On the bright side it was a good price. I didn't pay that much for it. I found out that it was better for injections in a sweet treat!
Count me in for anything cake flavoured. Never in a million years would I reach for this...unless it's bachelorette party time. We finished a whole bottle of this on a friend's party. #shots #bodyshots The hangover was worth all the fun shots we made using this vodka.
Tastes just like cake! This brand is very good with being consistent on the tastes of their vodkas. It is really smooth going down and you get the cake taste. I like to mix it and make birthday cake shots with it
Love this cake vodka to make some really fun and sweet mixed drinks! Lots of recipes online to choose from. Great for the ladies for get togethers like showers, birthdays and anytime the girls celebrate!
Bleh. Cheap and way too sweet. There are better vodkas to mix with drinks than bothering with this one. Maybe if you just want a reallllly sweet shot by itself this would be ok.
Add pineapple juice and orange juice and you've got a pineapple upside down cake! This stuff is really sweet, so make sure if you're drinking a lot you drink water!
Great flavor and good pricing. I always head to Three Olives Vodka when making pudding shots for parties or special martinis. I definitely recommend it to others!
Absolutely love this flavored vodka! It's smooth enough to do shots or to mix with your favorite mixer! Three olives does it again with a great flavored vodka!
One of the best vodkas in my opinion. Goes down smoothly and you can mix it with anything. My personal Favorite is pineapple juice and a maraschino cherry.
Q & A
What is the best thing to mix this with?
Can anyone describe the taste of this to me? i am a big vodka drinker and have never heard of this. thanks:D
I really like cake vodka and usually just mix it with coke. Any suggestions for a better mixer or cocktail to make with this?
I think this would take great in cup cakes served at an adult party. 21+ over only.. any recipe ideas that have been a success?
What would be the craziest thing to mix it with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos