Three Olives Cake Vodka uploaded by Juliette N.

BY THREE OLIVES #24 in Vodka

Three Olives Cake Vodka
  • "very good flavor, mix with pineapple juice and maraschino cherries and it taste just like pineapple upside down cake, so good" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a good quality flavored vodka (the ones that are a little cheaper end up just tasting artificial), but three olives does not disappoint!" in 13 reviews
  • "Pineapple and grenadine (or maraschino cherries) and this makes Pineapple Upside Down Cake, this and Bailey's Irish Cream and a chocolate syrup rim make Chocolate Birthday Cake." in 8 reviews
  • "It may not be something you want to drink a lot of, but it makes great mixed drinks and shots of course (I call dessert shooters!)" in 7 reviews
  • "This one is very sweet, so I would mix it with an espresso vodka for a great flavor and to bring down the sickly sweet taste" in 7 reviews
Heather M.
Pickerington, OH
Happy Hour Expert
This flavor is amazing. I love the bottles and most of the time they have rebates available. Do not buy the smore flavor it is absolutely disgusting. It's been a few years but Its safe to say I'm traumatized for life from that nasty flavor. The cake flavor is my favorite. Three olives flavors are really strong almost too strong so I typically only buy this flavor if I'm getting this brand.
Adrianna S.
Wisconsin
I have nothing bad to say about Three Olives Cake or any flavors by this brand. There are so many ways to use the cake flavor. Few of my favs are birthday cake shots, pudding shots, Cran/ginger ale/Cake, and Pineapple juice with Cake. If you wanna get fancy top all with whip cream! I've never personally tried Three Olives Cake with soda just because I've come to learn the added sugar in soda gives me hangovers. Once I switched using juice, boom no more headaches. I can't go into detail about price because I've never bought a bottle personally. However if you have some sort of party coming up I recommend buying ANY Three Olives flavor as no other brand can compare. Especially to Loopy. MMMMM goood!
Cameron R.
Happy Hour Expert
From working as a bartender for years Three Olives has been one of my favorite Vodkas. It has a great quality for the price and wonderful flavors. They have always set the bar high when releasing new flavors. The vodka is not syrupy like some brands and pairs nicely as shots or in drinks. I would definitely recommend it to others. The Cake vodka was always a favorite among customers and was very fun to create drinks with.
Desiray W.
Vancouver , WA
Happy Hour Expert
To be honest, this vodka tastes like really cheap birthday cake liquor. It does taste like cake, but not really in a good way. I’m sure it would be good as a mixed drink, but not good taking shots of it by itself. Besides, it’ll give you a pretty bad hangover too. I wouldn’t buy this vodka again.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
Happy Hour Expert
This is seriously hands down the best tasting vodka I have ever had!! It is not too pricey and it definitely is worth the money. I bought this at the state liquor store in our hometown grocery store and it is usually always available. I hope they continue to make it.
Sali J.
Canton, MI
Super delicious flavor three olives is an okay brand but I love this flavor it’s sweet, and mixes well I buy it at the liquor store or at the grocery store it’s affordable and it’s okay brand, I would buy it more often it’s just very sweet sometimes.
Coco A.
eureka
Amazing!! One of my go to at the bars. Just mixed it with some pineapple and orange juice and its delicious heaven. I will definitely purchase again and would recommend other to do so. It’s great for those who enjoy liquor without the taste of it
Ashley H.
Toano, VA
 Way too sweet, has an overpowering, sickly flavor, and just doesn't go good with anything. Maybe if you were making boozy milkshakes or something this would be a good addition, but other than that I don't recommend it. It is kind of expensive, and will make you feel pretty crappy the next day. The hangover with this is absolutely unreal, and after a few drinks to get pretty sick to your stomach with the flavor. I don't recommend ever buying this.
Laticia M.
Redding
Three olives is a great liquor brand. They have great flavors that are delicious. They are very reasonably priced. I enjoyed the beautiful packaging. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great vodka.
Brittany C.
Elkton, MD
Very well priced vodka. Three olives is the only brand I will buy when using cake flavored vodka!! This is absolutely perfect for making spiked milkshakes or birthday cake shots. After a few mixed drinks you wouldn't even mind taking straight shots of this vodka. I save so much money buying three olives compared to the more pricey brands but I also think the sweet taste compliments the "burn" of the vodka. It's not too harsh and I like that
nicole w.
Florence, AL
What is the best thing to mix this with?
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Can anyone describe the taste of this to me? i am a big vodka drinker and have never heard of this. thanks:D
Karmen M.
I really like cake vodka and usually just mix it with coke. Any suggestions for a better mixer or cocktail to make with this?
Brandy S.
Somerset, KY
What would be the craziest thing to mix it with?
Heather M.
I think this would take great in cup cakes served at an adult party. 21+ over only.. any recipe ideas that have been a success?