Three Olives Cake Vodka uploaded by Juliette N.

BY THREE OLIVES #28 in Vodka

Three Olives Cake Vodka
  • "very good flavor, mix with pineapple juice and maraschino cherries and it taste just like pineapple upside down cake, so good" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a good quality flavored vodka (the ones that are a little cheaper end up just tasting artificial), but three olives does not disappoint!" in 13 reviews
  • "Pineapple and grenadine (or maraschino cherries) and this makes Pineapple Upside Down Cake, this and Bailey's Irish Cream and a chocolate syrup rim make Chocolate Birthday Cake." in 8 reviews
  • "It may not be something you want to drink a lot of, but it makes great mixed drinks and shots of course (I call dessert shooters!)" in 7 reviews
  • "This one is very sweet, so I would mix it with an espresso vodka for a great flavor and to bring down the sickly sweet taste" in 7 reviews
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Three olives is one of my favorite brands!! I love the cake one because it actually taste like cake! They have always had there vodka taste exactly what the flavor was supposed to be you can drink it plain which is great tasting or with pretty much anything to give it a nice flavor I highly recommend this is one of the best brands by far!
Doneisha F.
Doneisha F.
Happy Hour Expert
This particular vodka wasn't really my favorite. I guess if you like really sweet alcohol then this would be for you. I purchased it to try and end up not even finishing my first cup. Too sweet for me. On the bright side it was a good price. I didn't pay that much for it. I found out that it was better for injections in a sweet treat!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Fayetteville, AR
This is very sweet! It really does taste a lot like cake. I have tried mixing this with many things but I was surprised that to find that I really like it with Coke or Dr. Pepper. It taste like Vanilla Coke or vanilla Dr. Pepper! There are also some great shots you can make with it. Great for a birthday!
Jenay K.
Jenay K.
Im not the biggest fan of this vodka, I feel that is a little too sweet for my taste buds. If you want a hang over this is the stuff for you! Or if you are into making martinis than I can see where this flavor would come in handy but its not a good well drink in my opinion
Mei S.
Mei S.
Minneapolis, MN
Count me in for anything cake flavoured. Never in a million years would I reach for this...unless it's bachelorette party time. We finished a whole bottle of this on a friend's party. #shots #bodyshots The hangover was worth all the fun shots we made using this vodka.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Villa Hills, KY
This is sweet, sweet, sweet! Good to mix in a birthday cocktail of some sorts. Definitely something to drink in moderation or else you will feel sick to your stomach. A great idea for someones birthday- wrap it up with a cupcake and some sprinkles!
Amy V.
Amy V.
Galloway, OH
Tastes just like cake! This brand is very good with being consistent on the tastes of their vodkas. It is really smooth going down and you get the cake taste. I like to mix it and make birthday cake shots with it
Sara D.
Sara D.
New castle , PA
Love this cake vodka to make some really fun and sweet mixed drinks! Lots of recipes online to choose from. Great for the ladies for get togethers like showers, birthdays and anytime the girls celebrate!
Brindley F.
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
Bleh. Cheap and way too sweet. There are better vodkas to mix with drinks than bothering with this one. Maybe if you just want a reallllly sweet shot by itself this would be ok.
Brit M.
Brit M.
Plano, TX
Add pineapple juice and orange juice and you've got a pineapple upside down cake! This stuff is really sweet, so make sure if you're drinking a lot you drink water!
nicole w.
nicole w.
Florence, AL
What is the best thing to mix this with?
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Can anyone describe the taste of this to me? i am a big vodka drinker and have never heard of this. thanks:D
Karmen M.
Karmen M.
I really like cake vodka and usually just mix it with coke. Any suggestions for a better mixer or cocktail to make with this?
Heather M.
Heather M.
I think this would take great in cup cakes served at an adult party. 21+ over only.. any recipe ideas that have been a success?
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Somerset, KY
What would be the craziest thing to mix it with?