Three Olives Bubblegum Vodka uploaded by Danielle Q.

BY THREE OLIVES #73 in Vodka

• I would love to try this product.2 Answers
  • Is this actually good? I love bubblegum and vodka but maybe not to...1 Answers
  • Does this actually taste like bubble gum?2 Answers
Three Olives Bubblegum Vodka
  • "I took a bottle of this and put it in mixed drinks, ginger ale and soda." in 5 reviews
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Grants, Nm
If Regina George was a bottle of liquor, she'd be this bubblegum vodka. It has a true bubblegum taste but the alcohol taste sneaks up on you shortly after. I have yet to find the perfect mixer for this, but luckily it's not really harsh so you can easily do shots of it! Three Olives makes delicious flavored alcohol, this is in my top ten bottles for sure!
Amber t.
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
The first time I tried this was accidental. A bartender suggested a shot of three olives bubblegum vodka with sprite. It was so good! It's been one of my go to shots ever since. I love the variety of flavors that three olives has but this is one of my favorites.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Findlay, OH
I love this flavor! I wish more companies made a bubblegum flavored vodka but it probably wont compare to how good this one is. I mix it with Sprite or Lemon-Lime Gatorade and it is absolutely amazing. Goes down smooth, tastes good, and is one of my go-tos.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
This is an affordable drink that goes quite well with Redbull or Sprite. I use to drink this with my friends. It does not need any improvements. I have purchased this several times. And I would recommend it.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Debary, Fl
I'm drinking this now and I'm already feeling the hellfire in my body. What do you even mix this with? It's getting the job done, I can say that!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
This is soo good! Love it in the summertime mixed with sprite. Very refreshing and you can barely taste the alcohol!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
This is my top flavor for vodka I'll always drink a bottle to myself! This actually tastes like bubble gum
Isabelle K.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
It does taste like bubble gum which is very cool and tasty but it was a little like children's medicine
Dana S.
Dana S.
This was a college staple for me. Mix it with a little energy drink and then you have a bubble bomb.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I initially thought I would hate this Bubblegum vodka but I LOVE it! It's such a unique flavor but it's definitely one of my favorites! I bought this at my local liquor store but I did notice that not all the liquor stores in my town carry it. In my opinion, this vodka is perfect if you're a person who likes to take shots. It's so smooth and flavorful. This vodka is comparable in price to other flavored vodkas. I really like this product and I will definitely be buying it again. Highly recommend this product.
Tasia L.
Tasia L.
Philadelphia, PA
BEST DRINK RECIPES WITH THIS.....GO!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH
Is this better to use as a mixer or does it taste good as a shot?
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Staten Island , NY
I haven't been able to find this anywhere. What stores sell this!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Apple Valley, CA
What is a good mixer to go with the bubble gum flavor?
Kristie F.