Three Olives Bubblegum Vodka uploaded by Danielle Q.

BY THREE OLIVES

• Have you tried this?5 Answers
  • Is this actually good? I love bubblegum and vodka but maybe not ...1 Answers
  • Does this actually taste like bubble gum?2 Answers
Three Olives Bubblegum Vodka
  • "I took a bottle of this and put it in mixed drinks, ginger ale and soda." in 5 reviews
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
So LOL my husband and I were out one night and we were trying to get our wings on ;-) so this bartender introduced me to this vodka. She made what's called a bazooka. I asked, what's a bazooka? And she replied oh you know, like the Bazooka bubble gum. It ended up being a great drink with Sprite, two shots of this, grenadine, and (maybe) some other things that I'm missing. But it tasted Aa -a-mazing. this is one of my favorite vodkas. To me it does not taste like a medicine or anything funky that you sometimes run into when picking out a vodka. Winner!
Amity W.
Philadelphia, PA
My friend had this vodka at her 21st birthday and it wasn’t as artificial as I was expecting but she had made it in a mixed drink with lemonade and some other flavors but I was pleasantly surprised and I do like the flavor of bubblegum ! I think it’s good for people that are scared to try vodka and for their first sip of alcohol if they like sweet things!
Lynda P.
Clarkston, GA
The liquor is sweet and definitely tastes like bubblegum. One suggestion for improvement would be to curb the artificial sugar taste, while it does make it more realistically like bubblegum it is a little overpowering and it doesn’t translate well as a flavor in liquor. However, I love the design of the bottle, very playful!
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
Oh my gosh, this is NOT a flavor that I am about. However, the mother of my oldest God-Child LOVES this one. She is all about taking this as a chilled shot. And she could easy just do shot after shot of these, with no issues. For anyone who adores the flavor of bubblegum, like her, you will love this flavor.
Maria C.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Three Olives Bubblegum Vodka was my “go to” drink of choice for the longest time. I swore by this stuff because it truly does taste exactly like bubble gum. My only gripe is it sometimes can be a tad on the sweet side, and it’s hard to find an appropriate “mixer” to go with it.
Natasha H.
Studio City, CA
Let me tell you about this BUBBLEGUM Vodka!
um...YES!! I love this! Its so tasty and normally i am not into the super flavory alcohols but this one does it for me. I like to mix it with rockstar or have it on the rocks. I NEVER DRINK VODKA ON THE ROCKS. But this one I DO. I bought it at Bevmo and it wasn't that pricey. I can't remember how much it cost but i know it wasn't much because if it were, i wouldn't have tried it. OH, and i know looks and sounds girly... but my husband and his friend liked it a lot too. his friend even told me he took it to a party. so i say, GO FOR IT!
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great vodka! I don’t necessarily drink it straight but I do love a good martini & this is usually my go to vodka! It’s not a STRONG flavored vodka so it makes it sooo yummy! My favorite is a bubblegum 3 olives vodka and sprite or I love it just on the rocks lol keep up the good work!
Rebecca S.
Norfolk, NE
Not my favorite choice of vodka, we bought this for a “candy” themed taste party while the smell was amazing, the taste was decent the smoothness lacked horribly! I would not recommend this unless you don’t mind paying for something you might try once and not drink again.
Sara K.
Plant city , FL
Definitely not the drink for me. Wayyyy to sweet. It is affordable for people on a budget but not a cheap one like some others Ive seen. Its a middle class vodka I would say. The packaging is very cute in my opinion. I would suggest it to others if they like sweet vodka
Angela S.
Peoria
Delicious! Totally loved it. Mixed really well with sprite! It was the first rime i had ever bought it and i would definitley purchase it again. I have never tried this in other brands. Have not seen it in other brands. I would definitely recommend to friends.
Tasia L.
Philadelphia, PA
BEST DRINK RECIPES WITH THIS.....GO!
Lexi W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Have you tried this?
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH
Is this better to use as a mixer or does it taste good as a shot?
Nicole A.
Staten Island , NY
I haven't been able to find this anywhere. What stores sell this!
Sara M.
Apple Valley, CA
What is a good mixer to go with the bubble gum flavor?