Three Olives Bubblegum Vodka uploaded by Danielle Q.

BY THREE OLIVES

Three Olives Bubblegum Vodka
  • "I took a bottle of this and put it in mixed drinks, ginger ale and soda." in 5 reviews
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
So LOL my husband and I were out one night and we were trying to get our wings on ;-) so this bartender introduced me to this vodka. She made what's called a bazooka. I asked, what's a bazooka? And she replied oh you know, like the Bazooka bubble gum. It ended up being a great drink with Sprite, two shots of this, grenadine, and (maybe) some other things that I'm missing. But it tasted Aa -a-mazing. this is one of my favorite vodkas. To me it does not taste like a medicine or anything funky that you sometimes run into when picking out a vodka. Winner!
Arin T.
Painesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Horrible. It tastes like Hell Fire with a hint of Double Bubble to it. I’m not sure if it was the fact that we were taking shots of it plain or if it’s the actual product itself since this was the first (and last) time I’ve bought Bubble gum flavored vodka. All I do know is that it was a poor choice. Maybe it would taste better in a mixed drink?
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
Oh my gosh, this is NOT a flavor that I am about. However, the mother of my oldest God-Child LOVES this one. She is all about taking this as a chilled shot. And she could easy just do shot after shot of these, with no issues. For anyone who adores the flavor of bubblegum, like her, you will love this flavor.
Nicole R.
BETHEL, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This has to be one of my favorites because it taste great and you can drink it with out a chaser. I don't drink very often so when I do I am looking for the fastest way to get a buzz with out getting sick or heartburn . This bubblegum taste is not bad like some can be it's great and good down smooth.
Christine T.
Philadelphia
This is probably my favorite Three Olives Vodka. It goes perfectly with Cream Soda. I know strange but it’s literally perfect. Goes great with most Jello flavors to make shots too. Affordable on a budget.
natasha h.
studio city, CA
Let me tell you about this BUBBLEGUM Vodka!
um...YES!! I love this! Its so tasty and normally i am not into the super flavory alcohols but this one does it for me. I like to mix it with rockstar or have it on the rocks. I NEVER DRINK VODKA ON THE ROCKS. But this one I DO. I bought it at Bevmo and it wasn't that pricey. I can't remember how much it cost but i know it wasn't much because if it were, i wouldn't have tried it. OH, and i know looks and sounds girly... but my husband and his friend liked it a lot too. his friend even told me he took it to a party. so i say, GO FOR IT!
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great vodka! I don’t necessarily drink it straight but I do love a good martini & this is usually my go to vodka! It’s not a STRONG flavored vodka so it makes it sooo yummy! My favorite is a bubblegum 3 olives vodka and sprite or I love it just on the rocks lol keep up the good work!
Rebecca S.
Norfolk, NE
Not my favorite choice of vodka, we bought this for a “candy” themed taste party while the smell was amazing, the taste was decent the smoothness lacked horribly! I would not recommend this unless you don’t mind paying for something you might try once and not drink again.
Angela S.
Peoria
Delicious! Totally loved it. Mixed really well with sprite! It was the first rime i had ever bought it and i would definitley purchase it again. I have never tried this in other brands. Have not seen it in other brands. I would definitely recommend to friends.
Jennifer B.
Haverhill, MA
This is my go to vodka to purchase. I've found that's I adore this with Redbull, even tho it is a very sweet drink. However, it's a favorite drink of mine to make at home after a long day but also a favorite to order when out for drinks with friends
Tasia L.
Philadelphia, PA
BEST DRINK RECIPES WITH THIS.....GO!
Lexi W.
Have you tried this?
Nicole A.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
I haven't been able to find this anywhere. What stores sell this!
Sara M.
Apple Valley, CA
What is a good mixer to go with the bubble gum flavor?
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH
Is this better to use as a mixer or does it taste good as a shot?