BY THREE FLOWERS

Buy Three Flowers Solid Brillantine 3.25 oz - Brillantina Solida At A Great Price From The Latin Products. Three Flowers Solid Brillantine 3.25 oz - Brillantina Solida Is Available In Stock And Ready To Be Shipped. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Julieta C.
Raymondville, TX
Uuy la brillantina de todo tiempo no pasa de moda se sigue usando por que deja muy bien acomodado el pelo
CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Found these at the local 99 cent store! they make your hair soft and shiny it doesn't harden or anything so if you wear a hat or a hood be prepared for residue. these are okay nothing special for a pomade.
Mario F.
Monrovia, CA
Great product. I used to use this on my hair in high school and has a good scent to it. This stuff will stay in your hair for a long time, even after taking a shower. I think its best used for shorter hair since it can be a little hard to get all of it off.
James V.
Inglewood, CA
Hell yeah ese, this stuff is legit
Serio pedo. My hair has a bunch of volume dawg, and this stuff slicks my hair so I could look firme for my vata. Oh yeah
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Three flowers has been around for so long and my brothers always used this. I love how it smells. Great product for a great price.
Kirstin H.
Use this product for a slicked back grease look if that's what you are going for.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Pretty good product.......it is on par with other brand I have tried in the past, but I don't really have any complaints.
Reina H.
I've used this as a child. My mom used it for my hair. It just makes your hair greasy.
Gledys H.
miami, FL
I have used Three Flowers for years and at times have found it difficult to find in stores. It's a great product and the value for the price is outstanding. Buying it on Walmart.com is the most convenient way to buy it.
Sofia M.
Toronto, ON
The labeling is very aesthetic and the price is not expensive. Compared to the existing mainstream petroleum jelly, three flowers brilliantine offers a better product and controls hair extremely well. you can decide to use it for other purposes, but that is up to you.