BY THREE DOG BAKERY

Oven Baked Cookies for Dogs. No Added Salt. No Refined Sugar. No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives. 36 Calories per Cookie Our dogs provide us with loving companionship, pure and simple.  Why not reward them with these all-natural apple-oatmeal flavored dog cookies.  Gently baked to a crunchy and sweet finish, our Woofers are the perfect way to love your dog back! Ultra Premium Quality ~ We love dogs and dogs love us. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein .....6% Crude Fat .....12% Crude Fiber .....3% Moisture .....9%. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
nicely priced and good ingredients. I am picky with what my dog has an these are really nice. They are also made in the US, which I prefer, due to recommendations made by a vet.
Nicole D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My mom got these for my pup on easter and she loved them. They came in little bone shapes and were easy to break apart. They are made in the US and have great varieties to pick from. Will definitely in the future. I recommend to dogs of all sizes. My dog is a large bread but acts like a baby while eating these
Alicia M.
3 Dog Bakery treats are the ONLY treats my pug will eat. Especially their carob and peanut butter sandwich cookies. If you try to give him anything else, he'll turn his nose up - very rarely taking it and eating it on the spot or even saving it for later. Of course the fact that there's no added salt or refined sugar, etc., but they also smell awesome! haha
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
I have the oreo looking ones that have peanut butter centers. My pup loves them! He was a little unsure at first but now every time i bust them out he gets so excited! :)
Diana V.
My dogs are obsess with these treats they can not get enough of them. I bought them about 4 bags already.
Nicole G.
My dog loved these treats. They were super tasty and I would categorize them as a High priority treat.
Stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs loves these. It does make a mess, cookie crumbs, everywhere he eats these though.
Yenny G.
Roselle , NJ
My baby Blue loved this cookies!!! I founded at target!!!!
Laura W.
Spring Hill, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How chewy or hard are these? My dog is little and she prefers chewy snacks.