BY THREE DOG BAKERY

All-Natural. Made Out of a Devoted Love for Dogs! A Healthy Snack Glucosamine and Chondroitin for Healthy Joints Treats with Natural Peanut Butter. Supports Hip & Joint Health. Protein Rich, Healthy Snack Oven baked treats for dogs.  Our P’Nutty Pretzels™ are made with Natural Peanut Butter and we ve added Glucosamine and Chondroitin for extra healthy hips and joints.  So good, your dogs will go nutty! Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein - 12% Crude Fat -  10% Crude Fiber - 5% Moisture - 10% *Glucosamine HC. see more...

Emily D.
Ann Arbor, MI
My favorite line of treats - they're all natural, many are vegetarian or vegan (which I try to buy as often as possible), and they're affordable! What's not to love?
Amber S.
My dogs love these treat! I think it's the peanut butter. I used to give them a dab of peanut butter occasionally but now I give them these and they love it!
Gracie B.
Gordonsville, VA
My dog loves the P'Nutty Pretzels. They are his favorite treat. Plus, they're fairly small so they make a nice treat for going outside.