Three Dog Bakery Lick'n Crunch, All-Natural Sandwich Cookie Treats for Dogs Peanut Butter

BY THREE DOG BAKERY

Oven Baked Cookies for Dogs. No Added Salt. No Refined Sugar. No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives. 38 Calories per Cookie Our all-natural, oven-baked sandwich dog cookies are made with dog-healthy carob. Then, we fill them with nutty peanut butter middles that will get your pup to howl in delight. Ultra Premium Quality ~ We love dogs and dogs love us. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein .....4% Crude Fat .....18% Crude Fiber .....2% Moisture .....10% 1-800-4TREATS. see more...

• "Peanut Butter is his thing and so awesome to find a treat like this that is okay for him to eat!" in 5 reviews
Kelsey A.
Arlington
This was a great purchase! The dogs adore these cookies, and we think it's fun to give them! My girl dog is especially obsessed with these cookies, she thinks they are real cookies! I would definitely buy these again and recommend them to any one for their dogs!!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,525 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased these for my dogs because they have natural ingredients and they love them. I give them to them as snacks and as rewards. I have repurchased several times
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was happy to find these....a lot for reasonable price. My pug started out happy with them as a potty-outside treat....but quickly started turning her nose up at them. :( Also, vet says keep her away from beef because she's so allergic to something.... says it's often times beef products. Wish you had these in chicken and I'd try them again!!
Samantha A.
genesee, mi
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two wiener dogs are picky with treats and usually only like soft treats. These are the only crunchy treats they will eat! They scarf them down, but I only give them one each. I like that they are natural and would recommend them. I picked them up a tjmaxx.
Summer S.
Oakdale, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We found these first at  TJ Maxx & Grizzly, our three year old pomeranian, seems to really enjoy them. My boyfriend & I were joking around one night, and I told him that he should try them before Grizzly does & HE DID LOL. He said they literally tasted like cookies.. which is why I'm sure Grizz likes them so much too. I would definitely recommend to others.
Katie L.
Lafayette , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs LOVE these, I buy the pack with the two flavors in it for about $7 at Walmart which is cheaper than two boxes of the one flavor. I love they are US made and have human grade dog friendly ingredients. The vanilla one honestly tastes like a semi sweet vanilla cookie (i accidentally mistook the dog cookie as a people cookie). My dog literally drools when he sees his cookie and he knows the box and gets so excited. I always keep them stocked.
raisa d.
spring , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs like these cookies, the mastiff would devour them like nothing , the chihuhua and shizou only ate them when broken down, it's a nice treat my dogs love peanut butter and it's nice to change up the treats. My dogs are very picky [except the mastiff]
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs go crazy for these cookies! My Great Dane has even sniffed them out and helped himself after we have gone to bed. Well worth the price. Great quality and something i will continue to buy for my dogs!
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
My big dog likes these but my little 20 lb cockapoo absolutely refuses to eat it. He will take it then drop it. The big dog devours them like it's nothing, but then again he doesn't refuse food ever haha
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs go crazy for peanut butter and therefore these treats have been a hit in my house. Bought them online. They haven't given my dogs any tummy issues either. Fairly priced and very well liked by my three pups. Would purchase again.
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
What store can I find these at? I haven't seen them around where I live
Jordan B.
Do dogs enjoy these?
Nicole T.
Does your dog like these treats?
ginnie R.
Churchville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Are these cookies all natural?
Crystal D.