Three Dog Bakery Lick'n Crunch, All-Natural Sandwich Cookie Treats for Dogs Peanut Butter uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY THREE DOG BAKERY #84 in Dog Food

Oven Baked Cookies for Dogs. No Added Salt. No Refined Sugar. No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives. 38 Calories per Cookie Our all-natural, oven-baked sandwich dog cookies are made with dog-healthy carob. Then, we fill them with nutty peanut butter middles that will get your pup to howl in delight. Ultra Premium Quality ~ We love dogs and dogs love us. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein .....4% Crude Fat .....18% Crude Fiber .....2% Moisture .....10% 1-800-4TREATS. see more...

• "Peanut Butter is his thing and so awesome to find a treat like this that is okay for him to eat!" in 5 reviews
Daniel O.
Daniel O.
Sacramento, CA
I can't comment on the taste, although they look as good as cookies made for people, and I'm tempted to taste them, but I can say my min pin loves them. I'm somewhat picky about the ingredients of the treats I give my dog as well as where they're made, these made my acceptable list with their natural ingredients and being made in the USA!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Youngsville, NC
My dogs love these treats. They offer get ingredients that are safe for dogs. I love that they aren't too big because my dog is small and needs smaller treats. The price is unbeatable and I love finding coupons.
Kris K.
Kris K.
Lakeside, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I love giving these to my doggy friends they all love them. As a kid I also tried these cookies and I have to say for being all natural and for dogs they tasted pretty good lol.
Ann-Marie P.
Ann-Marie P.
My dogs love these! They are the perfect treat for my two dogs, who are always excited to receive one of these yummy "tookies"!
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
Three dogs bakery is another great brand. My dog loves these treats !! I used to work at a petstore and sold alot of these
lindsay F.
lindsay F.
My dog loves these we only get her maybe about 2 and as a treat they are great she hasn't complained LOL
Leigh-ann B.
Leigh-ann B.
Asheville, NC
My dog loves these cookies. And i love its natural. I don't feel bad giving him these cookies at all.
Phelicia M.
Phelicia M.
Pet Lover Expert
Perfect for doggies and for their people who don't want to give them people peanut butter.
Nikki O.
Nikki O.
My little dog love these cookies he always run back for more! He jumps uncontrollably.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Rock Hill, SC
My boxer loves everything, so I am trying different snack ebery week. He likes Three dog bakery lick'n crunch. I like that they are all natural treats with peanut butter. My dogs love these treats. They offer get ingredients that are safe for dogs. I love that they aren't too big because my dog is eaiting a lot so he needs smaller treats, to not gain to much lol
Kelley L.
Jordan B.
Do dogs enjoy these?
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Does your dog like these treats?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Where can I buy these?
ginnie R.
ginnie R.
Berwyn Hts, MD
Are these cookies all natural?