Three Dog Bakery Lick'n Crunch, All-Natural Sandwich Cookie Treats for Dogs Peanut Butter uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY THREE DOG BAKERY

Oven Baked Cookies for Dogs. No Added Salt. No Refined Sugar. No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives. 38 Calories per Cookie Our all-natural, oven-baked sandwich dog cookies are made with dog-healthy carob. Then, we fill them with nutty peanut butter middles that will get your pup to howl in delight. Ultra Premium Quality ~ We love dogs and dogs love us. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein .....4% Crude Fat .....18% Crude Fiber .....2% Moisture .....10% 1-800-4TREATS. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Peanut Butter is his thing and so awesome to find a treat like this that is okay for him to eat!" in 5 reviews
Daniel O.
Sacramento, CA
I can't comment on the taste, although they look as good as cookies made for people, and I'm tempted to taste them, but I can say my min pin loves them. I'm somewhat picky about the ingredients of the treats I give my dog as well as where they're made, these made my acceptable list with their natural ingredients and being made in the USA!
Kris K.
Lakeside, CA
I love giving these to my doggy friends they all love them. As a kid I also tried these cookies and I have to say for being all natural and for dogs they tasted pretty good lol.
Meghan F.
Three dogs bakery is another great brand. My dog loves these treats !! I used to work at a petstore and sold alot of these
lindsay F.
My dog loves these we only get her maybe about 2 and as a treat they are great she hasn't complained LOL
Leigh-ann B.
Asheville, NC
My dog loves these cookies. And i love its natural. I don't feel bad giving him these cookies at all.
Phelicia M.
Perfect for doggies and for their people who don't want to give them people peanut butter.
Nikki O.
My little dog love these cookies he always run back for more! He jumps uncontrollably.
Katie L.
Grand forks, ND
My dogs LOVE these, I buy the pack with the two flavors in it for about $7 at Walmart which is cheaper than two boxes of the one flavor. I love they are US made and have human grade dog friendly ingredients. The vanilla one honestly tastes like a semi sweet vanilla cookie (i accidentally mistook the dog cookie as a people cookie). My dog literally drools when he sees his cookie and he knows the box and gets so excited. I always keep them stocked.
J v.
When I saw these at my local Walmart I was so excited lol. They look so cute and who wouldn’t want to feed these to their dogs. They aren’t too expensive and your fur babies will love these things. Highly reccomnded
Summer S.
Oakdale, PA
We found these first at  TJ Maxx & Grizzly, our three year old pomeranian, seems to really enjoy them. My boyfriend & I were joking around one night, and I told him that he should try them before Grizzly does & HE DID LOL. He said they literally tasted like cookies.. which is why I'm sure Grizz likes them so much too. I would definitely recommend to others.
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
What store can I find these at? I haven't seen them around where I live
Jordan B.
Do dogs enjoy these?
Nicole T.
Does your dog like these treats?
ginnie R.
Berwyn Hts, MD
Are these cookies all natural?
Alyssa M.