Three Dog Bakery Lick 'n Crunch 2-Pack Carob & Peanut Butter/ Golden & Vanilla uploaded by Laura S.

BY THREE DOG BAKERY

Dietary Supplement Oven-Baked Treats For Dogs All-Natural No Added Salt 2 No Artificial Colors or Preservatives 3 No Artificial Flavors 4 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Feel Good All Rover With Our All-Natural Ingredients! br We use wholesome, close to the earth ingredients that you can understand feel good about feeding your dogs. There are no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives in any of our products. Oven Baked to Pawfectionbr Our products are oven baked slowly to release the ingredients natural flavors aromas to work with your dog s digestive system as nature intended. When it Comes to Premium Quality, We Hold the Predigree! br Three Dog Bakery uses premium quality ingredients, formulated packaged for your dog. The exceptional quality of our ingredients creates highly nutritious palatable products. Barking Up the Right Tree! br Our all-natural car see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
these are my boys "Special treats", sadly my best boy passed away this week but these were his absolute favourite treats EVER. He sounds get one for doing tricks or when I got home from work each day. I miss him so much but my other dog loves them as well. My boys were spoiled for sure but they deserve it!
Miranda B.
My dog loves these! She normally isn’t one that likes treats but when she tried these, she quickly fell in love.
Kaley D.
My dogs love this product! They have gone through about three boxes of them in five months.
Laura S.
Orange Cove, CA
How would you prefer to give these to your dogs? After a snack or as a snack? It's the first time I see these and they caught my eye!