BY THREE DOG BAKERY

All-Natural. Made Out of a Devoted Love for Dogs! Glucosamine and Chondroitin for Healthy joints Treats with Cranberries & Yogurt. Source of Antioxidants. Wheat, Corn & Soy Free. Low Fat. Supports Hip & Joint Health These all natural oven baked treats for dogs are made with cranberries and yogurt!  We added Glucosamine and Chondroitin for healthy joints.  Their oven-baked goodness will have your dog jumping with delight! Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein - 9% Crude. see more...

Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Pet Lover Expert
My dog Baby (a 150#Pitbull, who thinks she's a lapdog--too funny!) seems to enjoy these, my others dogs (Maxwell, Jazz & Meaners) don't seen to care one way or the other, as long as they're getting a treat, lol.. I normally don't buy fruity/veggie type snax for my dogs but I gave this one a try because of the probiotix & the fact that cranberries have Vit C which is great for every living thing.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
Our dogs seem to enjoy these- JRT, GSD, and pibble. They seemed to meet their expectations. They are a pretty good value. I felt like these are a little healthier than some other types of treats. I'd definitely buy again.
Shelby w.
Bakersfield, CA
These treats are perfect to help train your dogs do many types of things. Using these treat I have taught my dog to play dead and to sit and roll over. He will do anything just to get one of these a amazing treats!
Ashley T.
Lorton, VA
Great treats for training and rewards.These are perfect training treats, good size, dry so you can just put a few in your pocket, good for the dog, good ingredients.
Devin O.
Winfield, MO
I have these to train my Black Lab puppy and he seems to love chowing down on them. Although I have not tried them personally (LOL) I think they do the job.
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
This works really well! I got it for my pet a few months ago and he won't stay out of the bag now.
Jennifer C.
New Orleans, LA
I use these as training treats and my 70 lb Catahoula loves them. They're healthy, too!
Julia L.
My pup loves these! they're a great price and not full of horrible ingredients! They're small enough to where I can give her three or four at a time. Good for training dogs.
Justynn Y.
Farmington, MI
Love Three Dog Bakery, there's a store actually located near my home and it's a favorite place to visit. These are great training treats!
Kristina W.
Muncie, IN
Are these traini g treats? ive not seen them before. where do u get them at
Larra H.