BY THREE DOG BAKERY

The Original All-Natural Bakery for Dogs Grain Free No Artificial Anything Pure Ingredients Pure Love Our formula is simple. We begin with premium quality ingredients. Each recipe follows a slow baking process to seal in nutrients, natural flavors and aromas. The result is a wholesome treat your dog will love. Born out of Love In 1989, our furry family members, , inspired our passion to create nutrient-packed, mouthwatering treats and meals for dogs. Since then, weve been spreading the love - and good health - with dogs the world over. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein. 4% Crude Fat. 10% Crude Fiber. 2% Moisture. 24% Calorie count ME: 4000 kcal 33 kcal per treat see more...

Buy on Target*
Estella H.
I bought these for the first time a few months back on an impulse.
I bought them mostly because they were so damn cute but luckily all of my dogs loved them.
I have 4 dogs and it’s hard to find things they all like but even my super picky carnivore loved these cookies and so now we buy them every time we stock up on treats.
You can even see the little chunks of bananas and stuff in them, depending on the flavor you buy.
I don’t know what it is about these cookies but my dogs go ape sh!t for all the ones we’ve tried so far.
Brittney H.
Oshkosh, WI
My dogs seem to like them a lot and they dont upset their tummys so whats more to love, i think they great when ever i eat snacks and i feel guilty (cause the dogs are just watching me the whole time) i go and get them their own baked treat to snack on too
Heather H.
Calhoun, LA
My 10 year old jack Russell loves these. She gets so excited when I get the box out. I love that they are more natural, and I can find them at my local Walmart, Brookshire’s, or Target. Win win win
Whitney T.
Elkmont, AL
My dogs love these treats so much! Three dog bakery is the only dog treats I buy for my Pomeranian and Boston now. Such good ingredients and they made in USA.
Melanie R.
Orlando
They are great my baby love this treats so much. They’re made of banana and peanut butter and also Grain Free. Highly recommended