Three Dog Bakery Crunchy Biscuits Bacon and Cheese Grain Free Dry Dog Treat, 13 Oz

BY THREE DOG BAKERY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Three Dog Bakery Grain Free Crunchy Biscuits are heart shaped and made with Bacon and Cheese flavors. Our formula is simple. We being with premium quality ingredients. Each recipe follows a slow baking process to seal in nutrients, natural flavors and aromas. The results is a wholesome treat your dog will love. see more...

Review (1)
Alletse A.
I bought these for the first time a few months back on an impulse.
I bought them mostly because they were so damn cute but luckily all of my dogs loved them.
I have 4 dogs and it’s hard to find things they all like but even my super picky carnivore loved these cookies and so now we buy them every time we stock up on treats.
You can even see the little chunks of bananas and stuff in them, depending on the flavor you buy.
I don’t know what it is about these cookies but my dogs go ape sh!t for all the ones we’ve tried so far.