Three Dog Bakery Classic Cremes, Golden w Peanut Butter Filling, 13 oz uploaded by Cassy G.

BY THREE DOG BAKERY

Treats for Dogsbr Love Your Dog! In a Glancebr We Do: Oven Baked 2 Wheat Flour 3 Peanut Butter 4 Vanilla We Don t: Add Artificial Preservatives 2 Add Artificial Flavors 3 Add Fillers 4 Add Salt We Bake Love Into Every Bite! br Three Dog Bakery was born from the devoted love of dogs. In 1989, three dogs, two guys and one 59 cent biscuit cutter came together to create the original bakery for dogs. The bakery quickly became the place where pet parents could indulge their favorite furry, four-legged kids with yummy, all-natural treats and food made especially for them. Today, the tradition of creating the world s best dog treats continues. We mix only all-natural, wholesome ingredients that you recognize, then oven-bake them to paw-fection. At Three Dog Bakery, we treat your dogs like family. Ultra Premium Qualitybr All-natural, wholesome ingredients are at see more...

• Do your dogs like these?3 Answers
  • Where can I get these? Are they just like crackers and pe...3 Answers
  • Has anyone's dog gotten sick from these?4 Answers
Three Dog Bakery Classic Cremes, Golden w Peanut Butter Filling, 13 oz
  • "They smell really good lol and Both my yorkie Toto and my Pitbull Simba always begs for a third treat " in 1 review
  • "I love the different flavors one could choose." in 1 review
  • "She loves Anything peanut butter flavored!" in 1 review
Kayla C.
Gulf Breeze
My dogs are obsessed with these! My little dog actually eats hers like a human eats an Oreo and opens it up, eats the filling, then the cookie!
moni T.
burnaby
These cookies are a hit with my 2 bullies. They love them so much that we can’t even eat Oreos
Although getting harassed by them. These creme
Filled
Sandwich cookies are made with all natural ingredients. They’re not grain or gluten free but my boys still love them.
Alana M.
Edmonton
Our dogs loved these! They got so excited I really think they thought they were "real"!cookies!
Melissa P.
Santa ana, ca
These look and smell good haha I actually go get a pack peanut butter cookies from 711 for myself when I but one of these to my dogs .
Julie S.
Both my Golden and my yorkie love three dog bakery products and this is their favorite
Laura W.
Upper rawdon, NS
These little cookies that look just like people cookies are a hit with our dog. She has never had any products from here she didn't love.
Rikkileigh S.
Newport News , VA
My puppies love this so much it's their favorite ! one of the best treats you could ever get for your buddy's !
Heather C.
My dogs love these, and I love that they are made so carefully JUST for our dogs! Three Dog Bakery puts such care in to their products.
Suzanne M.
My parents gave my dog a box of these for Christmas one year. He loved them!! I mean, cookies that look like oreos, for dogs!!
Nicole H.
blackwood, nj
Purchased at: Target
My dog (lab mix) loves these, and he can be a bit picky with his treats. These look and smell just like Oreos! He always comes back for more, to see if he can have seconds! They also have great ingredients. These are a staple in Scooby’s cookie jar!
Nia J.
Has anyone given these to their dog?
Crystal C.
Has anyone's dog gotten sick from these?
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Where can I get these? Are they just like crackers and peanut butter?
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do your dogs like these?