BY THREE DOG BAKERY

Treats for Dogsbr Love Your Dog! In a Glancebr We Do: Oven Baked 2 Wheat Flour 3 Peanut Butter 4 Vanilla We Don t: Add Artificial Preservatives 2 Add Artificial Flavors 3 Add Fillers 4 Add Salt We Bake Love Into Every Bite! br Three Dog Bakery was born from the devoted love of dogs. In 1989, three dogs, two guys and one 59 cent biscuit cutter came together to create the original bakery for dogs. The bakery quickly became the place where pet parents could indulge their favorite furry, four-legged kids with yummy, all-natural treats and food made especially for them. Today, the tradition of creating the world s best dog treats continues. We mix only all-natural, wholesome ingredients that you recognize, then oven-bake them to paw-fection. At Three Dog Bakery, we treat your dogs like family. Ultra Premium Qualitybr All-natural, wholesome ingredients are at see more...

• Do your dogs like these?3 Answers
  • Where can I get these? Are they just like crackers and pe...3 Answers
  • Has anyone's dog gotten sick from these?4 Answers
Three Dog Bakery Classic Cremes, Golden w Peanut Butter Filling, 13 oz
  • "They smell really good lol and Both my yorkie Toto and my Pitbull Simba always begs for a third treat " in 1 review
  • "I love the different flavors one could choose." in 1 review
  • "She loves Anything peanut butter flavored!" in 1 review
Melissa P.
These look and smell good haha I actually go get a pack peanut butter cookies from 711 for myself when I but one of these to my dogs .
Suzanne M.
My parents gave my dog a box of these for Christmas one year. He loved them!! I mean, cookies that look like oreos, for dogs!!
jessica B.
My Beagle loves these! She loves Anything peanut butter flavored! I choose to give her these because they are all natural.
Rikkileigh S.
Newport News , VA
My puppies love this so much it's their favorite ! one of the best treats you could ever get for your buddy's !
Lynda P.
Huntersville, NC
Found these at marshalls for a good price. My dog loved them! they look and smell like human cookies haha!
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
MY baby girl LOVES these! I think they actually smell and look like human food, so they win the dogs over!
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
These also look absolutely great for dogs. I love the different flavors one could choose. So creative! . ūüėä
Matt T.
Julie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Both my Golden and my yorkie love three dog bakery products and this is their favorite
Quinelle R.
My cousin give me to give to my dog and she loves them but i cant find them anywhere
Nia J.
Has anyone given these to their dog?
Crystal C.
Has anyone's dog gotten sick from these?
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Where can I get these? Are they just like crackers and peanut butter?
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do your dogs like these?