Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR

Where can I get these? Are they just like crackers and peanut butter?

Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Phoenix
1 year, 9 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Petsmart has now started carrying them!
Allie B.
Allie B.
Indianapolis, IN
1 year, 9 months ago
I get them from a Three Dogs Bakery location in my neighborhood. I don't know if pet stores carry them or not! They are cookies for dogs!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
West Wyoming, PA
3 years, 4 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I purchased these at a bar local pet store. They are literally just like a sandwich cookie but for your dog. I have a husky that has a pretty sensitive stomach but these did not upset his belly. If you did not have a store that offers that we are you can also purchase them online at petfood direct.