BY THREE DOG BAKERY

Let your loyal companion know that he's a good boy with these Three Dog Bakery Cafe Cup BegNog Latte Dog Treats, which feature cinnamon and marshmallow flavors that are sure to make his mouth water. The treats are baked with ingredients that are ideal for puppies and adult and senior dogs. Features: Cinnamon and marshmallow flavors offer your dog a tasty treat; ideal for puppies and adult and senior dogs Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Cookies Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Cinnamon & Marshmallow Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Package Weight: 9 oz. Directions: Intended as a snack or reward; not formulated to serve as a complete and balanced meal. Ingredients: Cinnamon Treats: Wheat Flour, Honey, Canola Oil, Dried Whole Egg, Dried Cane Molasses, Ground Cinnamon, Vanilla Powder, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Citric Acid (Preservative) and Mixed Tocopherols(Preservative) Marshmallow Toppers: Wheat Flour, Honey, Canola Oil, Dried Cane Molasses, Dried Whole Egg, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Vanilla Powder, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Citric Acid (Preservative) and Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative) Guaranteed Analysis: Cinnamon Treats: Crude Protein (min) 6.0% Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Marshmallow Toppers: Crude Protein (min) 4.0% Crude Fat (min) 18.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% see more...

Skylar F.
Justin, TX
Can I please just rate my local store!? First of all my pitt bill loves these treats and all the bakery has to offer. We only buy Three Dogs Treats and We (yes we) love them! We are loyal customers! Thank you Three Dogs Bakery!!❤️❤️
Amber C.
These are my dogs absolute favorite. I initial bought them for the cute marketing but I bought 3 containers since because my dog loves them so much. I like the pieces are little enough for my small dogs mouth. It's also great they are reasonably natural and not made in China.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
Our dogs sure do love their treats! These are small enough for them as small dogs, but enough for them to feel special.
Michelle P.
Fort Worth, TX
My dogs love these, and it's a nice mix switching between the cookies and the little marshmallow like pieces.
Arianna G.
San Antonio, TX
I've been looking for soft treats for my dog because her teeth are very sensitive being that she is old. She's rather small and i need some treats that she would like. I've read some reviews on these treats and they seem to be all the hype. Are they good enough to buy?