Three Dog Bakery Bitty Bites Oven Baked Treats

by Three Dog Bakery

A Variety of Our Classic Favorite Cookie Flavors "Woof"ers™ Baked with Natural Vanilla Flavor Ulti "Mutt" Spots® Baked with Carob Chips "Woof"ers™ Baked with Natural Peanuts. Small Bite Size. No Added Salt. No Refined Sugar. No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives. We Love Dogs... and Dog Love Us! In 1989, three dogs , two guys, and one 59 cent biscuit cutter joined forces to create Three Dog Bakery® - the world s original bakery for dogs.  With Three Dog Bakery, our furry friends enjoy oven backed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Three Dog Bakery Bitty Bites Oven Baked Treats!
Charleston, WV
My dog loves these treats. I think they're adorable and look like mini cookies. I personally think they're a good value because there's no sketchy ingredients and Target often has Target Circle deals which makes them an even better value. I only buy these because it's the only ones my dog likes.
Rockwood
My dog loves these but I noticed the bitty bites are very hard they are impossible to break in half! We also love the Oreos and the carrob chip cookies from Three Dog Bakery. I love that I can pick these up from our local Walmart we always have some of these treats on hand for our pup!
My dog enjoys these cookies. She likes to lick the cream off. I love that theyre natural and good for her versus other dog brands. I wouldnt do anything to change these cookies. My medium sized jack Russell beagle goes crazy for these. I would def buy again!
Springdale, AR
A great special treat for our dog! Bigger than a training reqard but perfect for a special treat after vet appts or nail clipping! He loves them and doesn’t turn down any of the flavors! They’re super cute, too!
Union Beach , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Three Dog Bakery Bitty Bites Oven Baked Treats uploaded by Darlene H.
Purchased at: Amazon
My pup loves these treats! She gets so excited when she sees we have a box of them in the house. She will do anything for one of these cookies and she is a stubborn dog! #furryfriends
Ravenna, OH
When we go to the store we always look for cookies for our baby girl, Bindi. She is our rescue and when they took her and her 3 sisters out of that bad home we got her. Those poor puppies had it really bad. So we love to spoil Bindi and she loves these cookies.
Belle Vernon, PA
My dogs seem to love these. However I do have to problems with them 1. I have sometimes bought them and they are so hard my dogs won't eat them. 2. They do not stay fresh long.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Three Dog Bakery Bitty Bites Oven Baked Treats uploaded by Chocolate M.
Purchased at: Target
My dog Cocoa loves these cookies they smell like vanilla wafers. I really like them because they are good for her it comes with three varieties in a box for your picky pooch.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these many times in Walmart I noticed my dog love these too much. The cupcakes is a little bit for a small Shih Tzu So I divided on 4 piece for them.
Lake Ariel, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My chihuahuas love these because they are tasty and I love them because they make my babies so happy! If you’ve never bought three dog bakery, you need to!

Looking for your answer?