BY THREE DOG BAKERY

A Variety of Our Classic Favorite Cookie Flavors "Woof"ers™ Baked with Natural Vanilla Flavor Ulti "Mutt" Spots® Baked with Carob Chips "Woof"ers™ Baked with Natural Peanuts. Small Bite Size. No Added Salt. No Refined Sugar. No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives. We Love Dogs... and Dog Love Us! In 1989, three dogs , two guys, and one 59 cent biscuit cutter joined forces to create Three Dog Bakery® - the world s original bakery for dogs.  With Three Dog Bakery, our furry friends enjoy oven backed. see more...

Bea B.
Ravenna, OH
When we go to the store we always look for cookies for our baby girl, Bindi. She is our rescue and when they took her and her 3 sisters out of that bad home we got her. Those poor puppies had it really bad. So we love to spoil Bindi and she loves these cookies.
Krista Z.
Belle Vernon, PA
My dogs seem to love these. However I do have to problems with them 1. I have sometimes bought them and they are so hard my dogs won't eat them. 2. They do not stay fresh long.
Karla P.
Front Royal, VA
I only feed my dogs lamb and rice. Easy on the tummies and full of flavor they want!! These are great treats
Teri O.
My dogs love these treats. When we're looking to spoil them this is the go to treat!

back