BY THREE DOG BAKERY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Original All-Natural Bakery for Dogs Wholesome Ingredients No Artificial Anything Pure Ingredients Pure Love Our formula is simple. We begin with premium quality ingredients. Each recipe follows a slow baking process to seal in nutrients, natural flavors and aromas. The result is a wholesome treat your dog will love. Born out of Love In 1989, our furry family members, , inspired our passion to create nutrient-packed, mouthwatering treats and meals for dogs. Since then, weve been spreading the love - and good health - with dogs the world over. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein. 14% Crude Fat. 5% Crude Fiber. 5% Moisture. 10% Calorie count ME: 3457 kcal kg 29 kcal treat see more...

Review (1)
Alletse A.
I bought these for the first time a few months back on an impulse.
I bought them mostly because they were so damn cute but luckily all of my dogs loved them.
I have 4 dogs and it’s hard to find things they all like but even my super picky carnivore loved these cookies and so now we buy them every time we stock up on treats.
You can even see the little chunks of bananas and stuff in them, depending on the flavor you buy.
I don’t know what it is about these cookies but my dogs go ape sh!t for all the ones we’ve tried so far.