BY THREE DOG BAKERY

Oven Baked Treats Just for Dogs All-Natural Dog-Licious Cookies! We love dogs...and dogs love us! Enjoy a Variety- Includes:  Peanut, Oatmeal & Apple and Vanilla Flavors Wheat Free No added salt No refined sugar No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives In 1989, three dogs , two guys and one 59 cent biscuit cutter joined forces to create Three Dog Bakery - the world s original bakery for dogs. With Three Dog Bakery, our furry friends enjoy fresh, oven baked foods and treats that look as good as they taste! Dogs everywhere say : YES! to all-natural ingredients; YES! to human-quality ingredients; YES! to wholesome, tasty grains, vegetables, fruits & herbs; YES! to delicious taste! Thanks to you, we ve grown from a bare-bones tabletop beginning to one of the nation s leading producers of all-natural treats and foods for dogs. Feel good all "rover&q see more...

• "My dogs absolutely love these!" in 1 review
  • "My dogs LOVE these, you ask if they want a "cookie" and they come running and tap dance in place they are so excited..." in 1 review
Angie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog will eat basically anything, but he's a snob about treats. When we are playing fetch, he'll only play if I'm tipping with twenties.. Otherwise he looks at the ball and me like, "Eh, that treat isn't worth the effort!" Not so with these treats. HE LOVES THEM and will do basically anything I want him too.
Alexis L.
These treats are amazing! I love the name, the ingredients, and the fact that there are three different types of cookies in the box. My dogs love these little desserts, and I can't even lie about how great the smell!
Sara H.
New Port Richey, FL
These are great and they are friendly for dogs with corn allergies! Mine love them and even have "favorite" flavors. I took a bag with me when we went to visit family and was really glad I wrote dog cookies on them as I later heard my dad thought they were people cookies they smelled so good!
Rachael C.
This is great for my dog she usually doesn't eat treats that much I have no idea why but she likes these she ate the whole bag of it so I bought more and she just loves them definitely recommend this to people who love pets
Summer H.
North Augusta, SC
My dogs absolutely love these! They never get bored with them because of the different flavors. They smell just like a snack for a human!
Crisbel A.
Doral, FL
My puppy loves this cookies, she is learning some tricks so where she does something good i reward her with some of this!
Ellen R.
Camp hill , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are so great for my dogs as training rewards. they love the taste and it's still easy to break into pieces.
tatum F.
Goose Creek, SC
Katie I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are some of my dogs favorite treats. They’re so healthy compared to a lot of other treats out there.