BY THREE CRABS

Fish Sauce is produced from the juice of small oceanic fish that are aged over a prolonged period of time. When the fish are caught they are brought back to the manufacturing facility rinsed and combined with salt water. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jolly M.
Throughly enjoy this brand of fish sauce. It is one that I always have multiple bottles in my house and sommething I use in just about every meal.
Lena T.
Very flavorful and a staple condiment for many Southeast Asian dishes! This is the go-to brand for my family for many years - it's good stuff!
Natalie D.
Fresno, CA
These are the best authentic fish sauce on the market! It is strong but if you're Asian, you know this can bring magic in your dish! Lol
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Buying every bottle before it is discontinued! Well at least that's what my mom heard. But probably the only fish sauce we have at home
Jia W.
Burnaby, BC
I love this fish sauce, it tastes the best of all the fish sauces I've tried. I hate the smell of bad fish sauce it's so fishy! It's really expensive about 3x the price of other fish sauces but it's really amazing and worth the price so that you don't stink up your whole house. I use this brand primarily for making all of my dipping sauces.
Thuy D.
This is my favourite Vietnamese fish sauce brand . I love that it’s not too potent on the fishy taste and isn’t too salty as well. I’ve been using this product for years and I would definitely recommend it to everyone. A little goes along way !