BY THREE CRABS #18 in Asian Sauces

Fish Sauce is produced from the juice of small oceanic fish that are aged over a prolonged period of time. When the fish are caught they are brought back to the manufacturing facility rinsed and combined with salt water. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Somaly M.
Tacoma, WA
This is the best brand to go for, when choosing any fish sauce. If you are new to using fish sauce, I highly recommend the Three Crabs Brand. This is one of the most expensive fish sauce on any store shelf, but it is of the highest quality. The smell is not as pungent as other branded fish sauce, it is not overly salty, and it tastes the best. You will always find the Three Crabs Brand in my house.
Michele C.
Favorite brand of fish sauce. It may smell a bit fishy/funky to some, but that's just how it is. Great for packing that umami punch. I love adding this to pork bones, soups, veggies, and everything in between. After a while it may start to crystallize at the bottom and that's completely normal!
Mydien T.
This is most Asian families go to fish sauce. We buy this brand regularly at our local H-mart. It's definitely not expensive and you can make amazing dishes with it. My family mix it with Thai pepper, sugar, water, lemon juice and you have one bomb fish sauce for anything!
Nicolette H.
Portland, OR
Great! Good quality fish sauce, so necessary for my cabinet! Adds great flavor without insane amounts of salt, I've never understood being afraid of fish sauce. I think it is divine.
Jolly M.
Throughly enjoy this brand of fish sauce. It is one that I always have multiple bottles in my house and sommething I use in just about every meal.
Lena T.
Very flavorful and a staple condiment for many Southeast Asian dishes! This is the go-to brand for my family for many years - it's good stuff!
Natalie D.
Fresno, CA
These are the best authentic fish sauce on the market! It is strong but if you're Asian, you know this can bring magic in your dish! Lol
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Buying every bottle before it is discontinued! Well at least that's what my mom heard. But probably the only fish sauce we have at home
Thuy D.
This is my favourite Vietnamese fish sauce brand . I love that it’s not too potent on the fishy taste and isn’t too salty as well. I’ve been using this product for years and I would definitely recommend it to everyone. A little goes along way !
Jia W.
Rockville, MD
I love this fish sauce, it tastes the best of all the fish sauces I've tried. I hate the smell of bad fish sauce it's so fishy! It's really expensive about 3x the price of other fish sauces but it's really amazing and worth the price so that you don't stink up your whole house. I use this brand primarily for making all of my dipping sauces.