Three Bridges Country-Style Sausage Egg Bites

by Three Bridges

Three Bridges Country-Style Sausage Egg Bites hit the perfect note of a southern breakfast with cheesy eggs and country sausage crumbles. Our breakfast sausage has the ideal pairing of sweet & spicy so you can experience a full breakfast cooked to perfection in moments. Three Bridges Egg Bites are made with antibiotic-free pork sausage and then baked off to get a perfectly golden-brown finish. Using rbST*-free Monterey Jack and Cheddar Cheeses, these fluffy mini muffin-shaped eggs are a great way to get a full meal on the go.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Three Bridges Country-Style Sausage Egg Bites!
San Francisco, CA
Three Bridges Country-Style Sausage Egg Bites uploaded by Yana S.
Easy to cook, healthy, high in protein and delicious breakfast option! Very convenient and doesn’t require any cooking experience at all.
Edina
Three Bridges Country-Style Sausage Egg Bites uploaded by Devon G.
Three Bridges Country-Style Sausage Egg Bites uploaded by Devon G.
“It was an egg bite.” - My Husband This is why I am an Influenster and he’s not! These Three Bridges egg bites make breakfast quick, simple, and tasty! I love that they take just 90 seconds to prepare. They remind me of something I would find at a hotel continental breakfast. At $3.99, I feel the price is a little high but I do appreciate that they come in at 220 calories.
Incentivized Review
Three Bridges Country-Style Sausage Egg Bites uploaded by Brandy N.
Three Bridges Country Style Sausage Egg Bites are really good. It only takes 90 seconds to cook them in the microwave. They come with their own little paper tray to cook them in. They are good for you and they are affordable. They are a big time saver and I will definitely be adding them to my grocery list.
Atlanta, GA
Three Bridges Country-Style Sausage Egg Bites uploaded by Janelle F.
These make breakfast fast and easy. A quick way to get your protein in the morning. Simply unwrap, keep in the holder and microwave for 90 seconds. Perfect for a busy person rushing out the door in the morning!
Incentivized Review
Three Bridges Country-Style Sausage Egg Bites uploaded by Tanesha S.
Three Bridges Country-Style Sausage Egg Bites uploaded by Tanesha S.
I've tried egg bites from other brands before but these are so much better. They're light and flavorful, not dry at all and they paired perfectly with a croissant for breakfast. I'll definitely be buying these again on my next trip go the grocery store Three Bridges Country-Style Sausage Egg Bites
Sacramento, CA
Three Bridges Country-Style Sausage Egg Bites uploaded by Kelsi W.
I’m celiac and it seems every egg bite on the market had gluten in it as a filler - but not this one! The sausage egg and cheese is so good. It reminds me of a breakfast casserole my family used to make which was sadly, made with gluten. I threw mine in the oven because I don’t have a microwave and got a deliciously golden and bubbly egg bite. Try it. You’ll love it!
Cottage Grove, MN
Three Bridges Country-Style Sausage Egg Bites uploaded by Amber L.
I was really excited to try out the three bridges egg bites. I chose the sausage flavor to test, because that was what was available at my local Target. It took me a little bit to find them because they were on the very top shelf and a little picked over. I am also very short. I loved the healthy ingredients that were provided in the egg bites. It’s a very easy and quick snack to prepare if you have a very on the go lifestyle. It’s also easy enough for a kid to quickly microwave their own snack. I like that there are so many different options of the parts that are available. I will just have to check other stores if I’m wanting to try other flavors. The three bridges egg bites are a great source of protein and made with a lot of flavor.
Wayne, MI
Three Bridges Country-Style Sausage Egg Bites uploaded by Pam L.
This product smells so good and tastes very fresh. The egg texture looks and feels like real eggs. Even after microwaving the product was still very moist and homemade tasting. It comes in a nice and sturdy paper tray to heat and eat. Tastes really good, if not better than some of the fast food egg bites that I have tried. I highly recommend them and will be purchasing more. *Eggcellent* for low carbers.
Newport Beach, CA
Three Bridges Country-Style Sausage Egg Bites uploaded by Kaitlyn Y.
I tried the Three Bridges egg bites, and to my surprise they tasted pretty good. I got the country style sausage with three cheese blend, it was gluten free. It’s comparable to the Starbucks egg bites but these are less expensive. Also it is a nice size to add to a toddlers breakfast with fruit. *received complimentary for my honest review
San Diego, CA
Three Bridges Country-Style Sausage Egg Bites uploaded by Andrea C.
Great taste and good for a quick bite of protein in the morning. Easy to eat on the go or at the office. I used to order the Starbucks egg bites religiously until I got these. Much cheaper and tastes just as good

Looking for your answer?