Add a Photo

By NONE
#494 in Magazines & Newspapers
1 Year, 6 issues - Threads Magazine helps enthusiastic sewers create beautiful things. From fit and fabric to design, details, and embellishment, making your own fashions and accessories is easier and more enjoyable than ever.
Candace L.
Candace L.

Solid articles and well-researched product reviews. Geared especially for the serious sewer.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Anderson, SC

I love this magazine! I recently started sewing and it gives great tips on fabric, patterns, and ideas. It is a bit pricey, but its worth it. Some of the times they give you a free pattern or something making it worth the price.
Shala K.
Shala K.
Anchorage, AK

Lovely sewing magazine with classy tips and projects. More couture than craft, it's quality reading for home sewers who want to improve their skills.
Debbie L.
Debbie L.
Philadelphia, PA

Quality sewing magazine. My favorite part are the short stories/mementos on the last page.
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.

I do not subscribe to this because i already subscribe to a sewing magazine but I do buy this on occasion at the store. The nice thing about this magazine is that it is a little more "classy" or "adult" it's higher quality it's not just like simple ugly sewing projects it gives u legit help and ideas from real professionals if you are into sewing I would recommend this hands down just to look it's a great community for sewers to be a part of
Kristl P.
Kristl P.

Threads has been around for a few decades. I have subscribed on and off during those decades. I would say that it used to be better for all levels of sewists. These days it focuses on more advanced or ''couture'' techniques that some may find boring, or not necessary for their type of sewing. I used to like the pattern reviews, but even those have become a little boring.
Alleyna S.
Alleyna S.

Grandma always has one of these. I made the mistake of opening it once. If you're into it go for it. If not steer clear.
Kat C.
Kat C.

Is this for beginners?
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Reynoldsburg, OH

Would this be consider a good order for my grandmother she loves to read about new sewing activites

Join Now