Thq You Don't Know Jack X360

by THQ

The award-winning You Don't Know Jack game franchise is being reincarnated for next-gen platforms. Pop culture and high culture famously collide in this fast-paced trivia party gameshow filled with zany mind-bending questions about what's newsworthy, relevant, and interesting in today's world. Play with yourself or up to 4 people locally & online. Play ion classic question modes "Shorties" (multiple choice), "DisOrDat" (subject matter matching), and "Jack Attack" (matching). Additional fun features include the "Wrong Answer of the Day Bonus". "Fauxmercials", comical trophies, and bonus Easter Eggs. ESRB Rating: Teen

How hard is the trivia in this game?
Start your review of Thq You Don't Know Jack X360!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoGlassboro, NJ
I've never played the Xbox version of this, but I have tried other versions of this. The app form of this is the best. It really is a great interactive trivia game. I love this. It has the feel of a gameshow with great graphics and effects. 10/10 recommend
3 years agoCovina, CA
Love this game! I used to play this on PC. Now we love to play with friends and family for game nights. I will say after you play a couple of times you begin to run into the same questions you've seen before.
3 years ago
Very fun game to play with a group of friends! We usually play this when we have friends over. Hours of entertainment. We really enjoyed Xbox's one vs 100 and we saw the game and were not disappointed.
3 years agoJackson, MI
I know a lot of people really like this game but the hosts voice is so annoying. Its like nails on a Chalk board and I could never get past it.
3 years ago
I love you don't know jack! I've been a fan ever since I had on CD-ROM for my computer back 15-20 yrs ago! Hysterical game
2 years agoFowlerville, MI
One of my favorite pop culture things absolutely love so much and cant wait to see more of this else where and online
3 years agoDexter, MO
You dont know jack is a fun game to play if you invite friends over or just to play it with your family
3 years agoSaint Peters, MO
I love trivia games which is why I bought this. Its pretty fun and not priced bad for the game.
3 years ago
Love this game it fun for everyone especially when you're in a big group with friends.
3 years agoWinnipeg , MB
This has been one of the best party games out there! And you can play online too! It's absolutely hilarious and either makes you feel like a genius or like you don't know a single thing about anything!