BY THQ

Danielle K.
Logan, OH
Love all the dance games. Dancing is a great way to exercise as well. At the end of the day, I pop this in, dance two or three songs and I have my daily workout. The music is of a good quality and the kids love it. Definitely a game the whole family can play.
Melissa D.
This game is a great way to exercise for the whole family we play all the time and the price is right you can find it at most stores but we love it.
Nancy P.
chicago, IL
I bought this game for my brother and it has got to be his favorite game. He can play as all his favorite wrestlers and even create his own.
Emily P.
Orlando, FL
Its very energetic gets you moving its fun for a sleep over or just play when your not doing anything can't wait for the new version.
Belinda  B.
I love love love all the just dance games. It is such great exercise and you get to spend quality time with your loved ones.
Denise C.
San Diego, CA
This games are so fun. Are family and I play this game every time we have a get together it's so much fun