Thq World of Zoo (Nintendo Wii)

by THQ

World of Zoo is the only game that pushes you past the fences and into a world of your own zoo. Create and customize your zoo experience and develop hands on relationships to earn the trust and love of your animals.

What is the age range for this game?
Start your review of Thq World of Zoo (Nintendo Wii)!
Good for little kids they have so much fun try it out for your kids they will love this
Mercedes, TX
This is my nephew favorite game! The animals are good and its just like a zoo!
This is my nephew favorite game! The animals are good and its just like a zoo!
Sherman Oaks, CA
I could absolutely play this all day. Fun with friends or just a single player. Great game!
Glenwood, MD
So cute and the kids love to play it all of the animals are adorable and the activities are fun as well I would definitely recommend buying this if you have younger kids
Gamer Expert Level 3
1,901 reviews
This was my little sisters favourite game when she was a kid. I've played it a couple of times and I found it alright. It's definitely aimed at children, rather than teens or adults, but if you're a fan of Animal Crossing or Cooking Mama, you'd probably like this game.
Cute game for kids..Fairly easy to control once you practice a few times. Graphics are not the best but still a cute game overall.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Siempre me han gustado muchísimo los animales y este juego sobre tener tu propio Zoo me ha gustado mucho