THQ Wheel of Fortune (Nintendo DS)

by THQ

Making its high-definition debut, wheel of fortune brings the fun and excitement of tv8217;s no. 1 syndicated game show to life in this...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THQ Wheel of Fortune (Nintendo DS)!
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
This game is a lot of fun! It is interactive and just like the show on tv. I would recommend this to play by yourself or with a group of people :)
Tiffany T.
Seymour, IN
Very good and entertaining game.and a great cure for boredom. love it it's a good game
Cassandra S.
Pittsburgh, PA
We just got this for the DS since the kids have one, and I'm hooked, I can't wait until they go to sleep to pop in the game that I play! hahahaa LOVE IT
maylee F.
Proctorville, OH
This is a great have! I have it for the ds and the Wii. And constantly play with both. My sister also loves it! The voices are so real. It's like they're right there with you!
Sheena R.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game is okay not my favorite I wish they made a few variation rounds or something it’s a little repetitive but otherwise n a bad game I would play when I’m bored.
Victoria G.
Dunbar, WV
Glad I didn't pay a lot of money for it, game play itself is ok very much like the actual game but the graphic aren't great
Crystal  B.
Hilton , NY
Bought it because I love the TV show so much and this is done the same way! So many puzzles! Hours of fun!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Gamer Expert Level 3
1,496 reviews
It wasn't as good as I thought. My daughter lost interest quickly in this game she played once and that was it
George S.
Eubank, KY
Go watch the Achievement Hunters Lets Play of it. It is funny, However the game play looks cheap, and the game looks boring and they have mini games.
Lindsay J.
Gamer Expert Level 4
This game simulates the real deal but I wish it had a bit cleaner graphics. It should be played on a larger machine.

Looking for your answer?