BY THQ

Denise G.
This used to be my favorite TV show when I was younger. I think I still have this game somewhere in the house but I remember how much fun I had playing this game and the one they had online at nick.com where Addie was waiting on tables.
Royshada S.
I remember this show it was very good. I use to love how she sung her feelings out with her guitar. The game probably would be good the price is very cheap I would love to play this game.
Leah D.
Holland, MI
I remember watching this show and playing this game! I was so obsessed with the whole thing and I miss it.
Anooshy S.
Whitby , ON
I loved this show while growing up!! I love Emma Roberts!! And definitely recommend this product!!
Maria A.