BY THQ

Jason H.
Eldridge, IA
Let me start by saying that I'm a HUGE ufc fan. I'm a native of the quad cities, the birthplace of modern MMA. Home to the likes of Pat Miletich, Matt Hughes, Tim Sylvia, Jens Pulver and many many more. I was very excited when I heard there was finally going to be a UFC video game. And then I bought it... that's where it all goes down hill. The graphics are amazing, character models are spot on, but the game play is severely lacking. The controls are way too difficult for even performing the most simple moves... Career mode is great, it's fun to start at the bottom and work your way up to a main event title bout. If the controls were a bit more user friendly, this would be by far my favorite game, however, it's complexity was just too much and I quickly grew tired of it..
Heather  H.
I love UFC Undisputed. It is the go to game that my friends and I play whenever we have the chance. I love that you have the option to create your own character, even though I don't suggest it because it is not that easy to compete with the generated characters.
Brenna S.
I love playing UFC games! They're always fun and keep me on the edge of my seat. My boyfriend is a MMA fighter and when we play this game we are super competitive.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Love fighting games. Would definitely love to play this and share with all my friends and family!
Ashlee J.
The boys in my family love this game, competitions get intense on family game nights.
Duval M.
The first thing that will hit you when you sit down to play UFC 2009 Undisputed is the complexity of the control scheme. It's going to be daunting to everyone who picks up the controller at first, but THQ actually has done an admirable – though it's by no means perfect – job of mapping the intricacies of the fighting to a game controller. Accessible isn't a word that will ever be used to describe the mechanics, but that doesn't mean they don't suit UFC. There's also a tutorial and an in-depth training mode where you'll be able to hone your skills in the ring.