BY THQ

In spongebob's truth or square, players must journey through memorable spongebob locations to find the missing krabby patty formula in time... see more...

• Is this a good game and will a 6 year old enjoy it? 2 Answers
Lexie L.
This game is great for those who love Spongebob. My sister and I loved the episode Truth or Square so the game is awesome! You can go along with Spongebob on his adventures and have lots of fun! I would recommend this to children of all ages! Girls and boys!
Megan D.
This game is fun, I play it a lot when I have time. It's really addicting after a while. I replayed this game a lot of times. I like how it's just like the show itself. I would recommend it to others.
Verneka D.
My little brother has this game and he can't not stop playing this game he loves and basically plays this game everyday, it's very affordable I never played but I would recommend this for young kids
Latrell B.
Paterson, NJ
My son loves this game. When his game system broke, he begged me for 5 days until I replaced it. Kid friendly and appropriate.
Angela M.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Muy bonito juego lo recomiendo muchísimo muy bonito thq spongebob, ds muy.bueno
Irene V.
Adelanto , CA
Is this a good game and will a 6 year old enjoy it?