BY THQ

Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I loved playing this game when I was younger!! I didn’t have a memory card so I always had to re do everything but it was fun because I learned how to master some of the levels. I got stuck on one level and I couldn’t get past it and then I sorta lost interest because of it. I wish I still had my game cube and this game. I would love to play it right now!
Amber H.
El Mirage, AZ
I love scooby doo and the fact they have a game for scooby doo!! The game is great, especially for the smaller ones. My little cousin loves to play this game.
Laura P.
Pontiac, IL
Great game for kids. Has characters that we all know and love. My kids like that they are involved in helping Scooby-Doo and the gang solve crimes.
Brandie R.
Havent played this in a long time but was a really entertaining and fun little game. Would still play it if i could find it again.
Cassi S.
I haven't played this in forever! But back in the day I loved playing it and couldn't put the game down. Scooby-Doo rocks
Luke R.
Bowdoinham, ME
I absoloutley loved this game as a kid. Seeing this really makes me want to bust out the game cube and start playing it
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
Really fun game. Who doesn't like helping Scooby doo? We really enjoy this game.
Vicky D.