BY THQ #60 in Xbox Games

In saints row 2, you'll have to do whatever it takes to protect the members of your gang from dangerous enemies, including the ultor corporation and rival gangs. see more...

• Even though its sometimes hard what level do you like the most? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Though the graphics are not as good as other games during this time period the game play is pretty good plus the free roaming is always a plus in my book, there are those times where you just want to walk around and play and find things to do, that don't really go along with the storyline so its a good plus." in 1 review
  • "Great game,even better than the third....really fun and competitive multiplayer matches." in 1 review
  • "i really enjoyed this game.very similar to GTA but with more to do and you can be more creative making your own character and pimping out your cars and pad!" in 1 review
  • "The story mode is great too lol." in 1 review
  • "Wonderful customization options like layering (missed that in SR3 & 4) And lots of fun mini games/quests to break up the main story quest line." in 1 review
Erin S.
Neenah, WI
Best saints row in the franchise. Love the mall, the food places, and just the entire game. I love that there's always something to do. Enjoyed the boss fights, and the gangs. The only thing I would say could be improved is the graphics. If you like shooter games I would recommend this.
Brittany M.
Gamer Expert
This game is really fun. I play the story mode. It reminds me a lot of Grand Theft Auto. I like the theme of the game.. kind of "gangsterish". It's fun to complete all the tasks and work your way up in the game. You can also play with other players online which is also fun.
Brittany M.
Humboldt, IA
The story line of this game is interesting thats for sure, i love the fun of the game, and how you can go to food places, smoke a blunt, drink, shop for clothes...its such a mature fun game.
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
My all time favorite game!! It combines the missions of grAnd theft auto but with more customization and free play!!
Laura T.
Lake stevens, Wa
Awesome game, one of my favorites. Very similar to Saints Row 1, completely different from Saints Row the Third and IV, but amazing in its own right. Great, engaging storyline. Many new companions that are awesome as well as one returning from the first game. Wonderful customization options like layering (missed that in SR3 & 4) And lots of fun mini games/quests to break up the main story quest line. Open world but not too much to where you get lost and distracted from the main storyline. It's a nice balance. Definitely recommend!
Kris M.
Beth O.
Windermere, FL
This by far is my favorite of all the games. It has a dark gritty story line that will have you gasping in horror in a few places. The style system can be a bit tedious and will have you grinding points to be able to continue the main story line but it's so story rich and worth it. You will laugh, and you may cry... but you will for ever be a Saint.
Hannah F.
Murfreesboro, TN
I think this has to be one of my favorite games. I don't like the sequels because they're slightly stupid and is really unnecessary. The story mode is great too lol. I'd say buy this one over the third and fourth.
Jon M.
Trimble, OH
My fiancé and I love the Saints Row games. I have this one for Xbox 360 and it is definitely fun to play. However, it is NOT suitable for children. If you're strict on what your kids play, this game is not really the best for them. Still an awesome game, but not really "child appropriate".
Sydney W.
I love this game!!! It's literally my favorite game!! Saints row the third isn't as great at this one this one seems so real
Gloria M.
Dallas, TX
Even though its sometimes hard what level do you like the most?