THQ Saints Row 2 (Xbox 360)

by THQ

In saints row 2, you'll have to do whatever it takes to protect the members of your gang from dangerous enemies, including the ultor corporation and rival gangs.

Even though its sometimes hard what level do you like the most?
Start your review of THQ Saints Row 2 (Xbox 360)!
Product Highlights
Though the graphics are not as good as other games during this time period the game play is pretty good plus the free roaming is always a plus in my book, there are those times where you just want to walk around and play and find things to do, that don't really go along with the storyline so its a good plus.in reviews
i really enjoyed this game.very similar to GTA but with more to do and you can be more creative making your own character and pimping out your cars and pad!in reviews
...(missed that in SR3 & 4) And lots of fun mini games/quests to break up the main story quest line.in reviews
Great game,even better than the third....really fun and competitive multiplayer matches.in reviews
The story mode is great too lol.in reviews
Charles S.
Killeen, TX
This game is a top line game and has a thorough storyline!! 5 stars easily. This game has a lot of life like violence and is not recommended for younger kids!
Laura T.
Lake stevens, Wa
Awesome game, one of my favorites. Very similar to Saints Row 1, completely different from Saints Row the Third and IV, but amazing in its own right. Great, engaging storyline. Many new companions that are awesome as well as one returning from the first game. Wonderful customization options like layering (missed that in SR3 & 4) And lots of fun mini games/quests to break up the main story quest line. Open world but not too much to where you get lost and distracted from the main storyline. It's a nice balance. Definitely recommend!
Shakanah D.
Cleveland, OH
I love this game I beat it once already and now I want to play again you can be male or female and I think that is one of the reasons I bought it
Riki R.
Trenton, GA
This was the first Saints Row game I ever played and I still love it to this day! Such a fun, mature game.
Brittany M.
Humboldt, IA
The story line of this game is interesting thats for sure, i love the fun of the game, and how you can go to food places, smoke a blunt, drink, shop for clothes...its such a mature fun game.
Brittany M.
Tracy, CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
This game is really fun. I play the story mode. It reminds me a lot of Grand Theft Auto. I like the theme of the game.. kind of "gangsterish". It's fun to complete all the tasks and work your way up in the game. You can also play with other players online which is also fun.
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
My all time favorite game!! It combines the missions of grAnd theft auto but with more customization and free play!!
Erin S.
Neenah, WI
Best saints row in the franchise. Love the mall, the food places, and just the entire game. I love that there's always something to do. Enjoyed the boss fights, and the gangs. The only thing I would say could be improved is the graphics. If you like shooter games I would recommend this.
Beth O.
Windermere, FL
This by far is my favorite of all the games. It has a dark gritty story line that will have you gasping in horror in a few places. The style system can be a bit tedious and will have you grinding points to be able to continue the main story line but it's so story rich and worth it. You will laugh, and you may cry... but you will for ever be a Saint.
Eddie A.
San Diego, CA
I love this game the first time I play it was fun I am a big fan of saints row I have not played the first and the second game