BY THQ

Find video games at Target.com! Step into the boots of puss in boots, star of the upcoming film from dreamworks animation, and use your sword fighting moves and sly skills to become the legendary hero! Master the style and charm of puss in boots in an engaging swashbuckling experience. Duel banditos with style and flair, use cat-like sneaking skills to fool your foes, and team with characters from the film to catch the golden goose plus, strum your guitar to serenade the se oritas along the way! It s the adventure of nine lifetimes this game was pre-owned. Any offers, bonus content and online play may not be available with the purchase of this. see more...

Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
This game is so fun. my whole family love it. just cannot quit playing it. fun, fun, fun is all I can say about this game. Puss in Boots is so cute. play it today.
Tracy M.
I absolutely love this game...I use to play it all the time when I had my Nintendo wii it was very fun for me and my family and funny and adventurous
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
One of my favorite games. I'm a big kid at heart I'm a wii game fan Nintendo games are fun not all fighting and killing
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Puss in boots
the puss is my favorite character and playing this game is very interesting... keep me busy