BY THQ

• What are these games like in comparison to the Nancy Drew...1 Answers
Treasa S.
I absolutely adore Nancy Drew games and books, so this particular game is no different. At this stage, Super Sleuth could be counted as a job on my resume! I highly recommend to anyone of any age. Truly a great game that can keep your attention.
Kris B.
Kingston , NY
Love Nancy Drew games....ds or computer. If your a mystery game lover, these are must have games. Nothing better than to pass the time. Easily entertained with these games.
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
I really enjoy the Nancy drew games. They are fun and my daughters love them too. I'm pretty sure we've played every game.
Nikolette P.
Great game if you are a Nancy Drew fan! Fantastic for kids! when I was younger I played for hours to solve the mystery!
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
This game was pretty good. It was kind of easy and doesn't last that long but it was fun to play and killed time.
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Interesting to play on DS when i was used to the computer games but an overall good game! Kept me entertained!
A A.
What are these games like in comparison to the Nancy Drew computer games produced by HeR?