BY THQ

Now that the monsters of monstropolis have learned of the power of laughter, they're ready to have some fun in disney/pixar'smonsters, inc. Players compete as one of their favoritemonsters in a unique dodge ball-style match set inmovie-inspired stadium see more...

Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
When this game came out I had to grab it, our kids love their video games, but they have to earn time & the games fir good behavior & grades. This did it. They love playing it (& admittedly I do too😉) it's amazing the graphics of these games, it's almost like you're watching or playing in the actual movie. I'd definetly recommend this one. Price was reasonable & it's a lot of fun.
Briana C.
I wish I still had my gamecub!! Monsters inc game is fun and cute for all ages! Its been years since I've played it but it was really fun! If someone ever finds this game in a store or Gamestop they have to play it!
Hajera C.
I bought this for my little cousins and they have a blast playing it!! Monsters inc is one of their favorite games so of course I had to surprise them with this!
Megan J.
Ogden, UT
Not only do the kids love this game, I do too! it's a root abs always gets the kids goofing off and giggling! we love it!
Abying X.
Haha my little little cousin play this and he seems to enjoy it! Definitely getting one for my little brother
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Gamer Expert Level 2
Monsters Inc scream arena is a cute video game. My kids used to play this. It was entertaining.
Ashley g.
Kids love this they can't get enough they love sully and mike from monsters inc
Danielle K.
The best game ever for kids. The movie was great and the game is even better.
Brenda dos santos d.
Santa Catarina
Adoro Monstros S.A e o jogo é muito legal e abrange todas as idades. #SuperRecomendo 🎮👍👍👍
Stephanie M.
Who is your favorite character from monsters inc?
Brenda C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Is this game any good?
Halie A.
Do kids stay interested in this game long?