THQ Monster High: Ghoul Spirit (Nintendo DS)

by THQ

Want to be the new ghoul at monster high? Now you can join the student bodies with monster high: ghoul spirit, the video game. Mix and mingle with the monster high guys and ghouls, perform creeparific activities, build a freaky-fab reputation and find out if you have what it takes to be crowned scream queen.

What age range do you think this game is best for?
What age range do you think this game is best for?
Start your review of THQ Monster High: Ghoul Spirit (Nintendo DS)!
How would you rate this product?
Hawthorne , CA
My daughter loves this game sometimes I have to tell her that I can't find it because she will play all day ! It is suler entertaining nothing bad or inappropriate for children.
Rehoboth, MA
My niece loves this game so much. he plays it for hours and he could keep playing it but my sister makes him go outside lol
parkers lake, KY
Gamer Expert Level 3
THQ Monster High: Ghoul Spirit (Nintendo DS) uploaded by Amy B.
I got this game for my little sisters and they love it. they have not.put it down since I got it for them.
Indianapolis, IN
Kids love this game and they could spend hours and hours on it if you let them.
Kids love this game and they could spend hours and hours on it if you let them.