BY THQ

The video game based on tv8217;s no. 2 syndicated game show is voiced by host alex trebek and comes to life with an authentic show set that... see more...

Ashley B.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this game. It's challenging at times, but don't play on easy. It gets pretty boring if you do. I've played on all three game modes. It's fun being able to learn facts that I didn't know before. As far as age groups, kids probably will get bored with it pretty easy, adults will have a pretty decent replay value.
Stefani L.
West Jordan, UT
I enjoyed this game and mostly bought it for myself but let my son played and he wasn't a fan. (He's only 6 though). Might be enjoyed by older kids/teens and definitely enjoyable for adults. Like the other reviewer said, the questions start to repeat themselves and it's no longer fun.
Jasmine L.
The Jeopardy! (Nintendo DS) is an ok game for adults. It's entertaining for adults if played on the hard level but I think children will get bored of it after a while. You learn interesting facts in this game.
Lisa S.
I really enjoyed this game. If you like trivia you would like this...Might help younger people learn stuff. Only downside is that after you play it for a long time the questions start to become repetitive.
Shakyra B.
Delmar, DE
I have this game on the wii its only fun as a group and your kids would not like this, it more for adult that's haven't a get together with there family
Aakriti T.
Somerset, NJ
This was a fun game and I thoroughly enjoy playing it with the family on the wii. It may not be great for kids, though.